Night IX

"So welcome everybody who attends to make that little game." He smiled. "Can he please stopp to smile like an idiot??" The Princess of Clarines mumbled annoyed. "Be patient." The cat-like man said while smiling at her. "So to the Rules. There will be so around 10 games. Each of them earn 20 Points, the finals 50 Points. But if you fail you aren't in the finals." Well those rules are simply. "But if you're pretending to be a couple you will be disqualified." Oh now we have a little problem there!! She looked up to her partner. "Don't worry." He said while smiling. Why is he so calm?? We could lose or we would get disqualified!! Or even worse...if it can get worser. "So let's get started with the first round out of ten...or something like that" The end of the sentence did he mumbled.

"Well first things first. The first game is a quizz about your Girlfriend." I can't get used to it with his pathetic smile!! She crunched a bit with her teeths. "Well it is a easy question at first, to get warm." He paused. "Well stand please in line i need to overlook everything!! And please face your partners." After they stood in that line he waited a bit longer. "The First question is the Birthday." Right on the first question a few didn't know it. "The 11th of January." Obi smiled. "Is that right Princess Artemis??" Prince Raji asked her. "But of course it was right." She smiled. "Extra question how old did she turned??" "18." She noded in agrement. He then went to the next couple. "I'm so glad that you answered it right." "I need to know your birthday!!" He smirked at her. "Next question the height." And another pair went out. "5'2(1,57/1,58) right??" "Why did you even know that?! But yea it is right." And so it went on. They passed gladly the first round and earned the first 20 Points. And so the rounds went on. "I can't take it anymore." There was a little break. "We're in the Semi Final now." "Like Kiki with Mitsuhide and Big Brother with Shirayuki." "We three are the only ones in the semi finals. That means one of us three couples needs to be disqualified so that the others can take place in the final." The two of them get through about the things they where into it.

"He did say that the semi finals round would be love confessing." She went blushing and a cloud of smoke came from her head. "Don't tell me you didn't even make once a love confess?!" She noded slowly. "That could be really bad..." "B-but i will give my best." He sighted a bit. Even if i wanted to make him wait about my answer...argh!! That stupid idiot of an Prince!! The break was over. "So now the love confessing. Well good luck for the three couples." "I can't do it." Kiki said, while Mitsuhide agreed with a nod. Then Zen and Shirayuki went with their Confession to the finals. Her heart wents racing in an speed that seemed to not be able, but it did the impossible. Her cheeks went to a slight rose red. Well this happens because of the confess of Obi and that she need to do her confession. Now she went all red over her pale face. It is actually really pale sometimes. She took some deep breath and then realised it slowly...I will put everything on that card... Everyone waited excited for what will happen. "You can do it Artemis." Cheered Shirayuki quietly for her. "Well i'm not really good in those things...but i will do my best...i fell in Love for the first time in my live and it was you Obi, the one who helped me overcome my fear and the one in who i put trust without any regrets. You where there for me when i needed you the most and you protected me, even though i can protect myself...I love you." She smiled at him. "And passed." Gladly she sighted. "You did it Artemis!!" Shirayuki cried happiely and hugged her. "Y-you mean it??" She noded. "But for your Information my beloved Princess i will always protect you if you wanted or not." "I know, i know." She smiled softly at him. "So now the finals are on." Just don't make it so exciting!! She thought annoyed and played nervously with her fingers. "Calm down, this wouldn't be that bad." "Easy said then the fact that reality is an asshole." "Harsh words for a princess." She raised an eye brow. "Oh shut up kitty." "I love you too Shortie." He hugged her, while she was sulking(A/N:for my friend who doesn't know the word it means schmollen in german XD). The Prince Raji begun to smirk. What on earth did he planned?? She asked herself while she puzzled at the Prince saw. His smile turned into a creepy smile. Well i didn't say that he isn't strange... "We reached the finals with the couples Prince Zen Wistaria with Shirayuki and Obi with Princess Artemis Wistaria. One of the pairing get fifty points when they win." Just say it already we should do you Idiot!! Her ears twitched nervously. "It is about kissing, the one who stopped first loses." He smirk from ear to ear. "I swear i will kill him...as long as someone give me that job to do that, i will do it..." She sounded really angry, while she looked pale. "Oh please you must have kissed someone before." "...eh yea...about that..." "Hehe i will take your sweet first kiss. Fine by me." He smirked a bit. "When we're losing i'm gona insane." "Yea but we will win. I promise." He smiled at her. She closed just her eyes, the Prince gave the signal and she suddenly felt his lips on her.

She didn't  pay atention to the time or the suroundings, well sort of not. After they departet well they won. "We won??" She asked surprised while looking around. "I'm sorry Zen, because of me we did lose." "No Problem Shirayuki. But you filthy cat dared to lay your hands on my sweet innocence little Sister?!" "Well don't you remember the semi final?? She did say that she love me." He said proud. "Zen you know...i am 18!! I can decide on my own will who will kiss me!!" She puts her hands on her hips. "So please don't be so overprotectiv. You should Shirayuki protect and protect her from any stray-cats...i don't mean you kitty." "No problem." "So please don't give Obi that death glare, if it continuets i will give you death glare and my daggers will pin point you on the next cielling!!"

Yea i totally love that girl. He smiled while he looked at her.

~*~*~*~*~*
So that was it with the chapter...well it is only chapter...i really wanted to make those thing somewhere near the end...but yea things had somehow changed. Maybe because of the chapter lenghts. I should make them shorter, if they are shorter there would be more chapters right??
But for now let me say Sayonara to this closed chapter and to you have fun...oh and i will add a pic from Artemis here...as a chibi but XD

Just for a safety reminder, i do own this pic!! There is my sign right there next to the date!! And yea my hand writing

Just for a safety reminder, i do own this pic!! There is my sign right there next to the date!! And yea my hand writing... and Pia a better picture from Artemis chan!!
~Jenni