Night VIII

After the opening dance from Prince Raji and Shirayuki the real ball or Party...or whatever started. "Woah, miss why do you have does ears??" A little girl asked her with big eyes. It was the girl from the day before. "Mira that is rude to ask someone about their appereance, i am so sorry for what my little sister said." "Ah no problem. Aren't you the little Girl who was kept hostage??" She noded slowly. "Good to see you well." She smiled at her. "It is me Artemis." Her eyes begun to twinkle. "Sister Artemis!!" She said excited. "You're really beautiful and cute too." "Oh thank you, but you're more adorable then me little Miss." The little Girl blushed a little bit. "Artemis what are you doing??" "Oh hey Obi, i'm just talking to the kids." She smiled at him. "Is that your Boyfriend Sister Artemis." She blushed all over her face...but that is normal for her. "B-but of course not!! Don't say such silly things." "Is their something in the way??" "Well...maybe our status..." She mumbled, Obi meanwhile raised just a eyebrow. "You see i'm a Princess and he is my aide that is all." "Well don't blame the kids about what it looks for them." He sounded annoyed. Why is he all of the sudden so annoyed?? "What is your Problem Obi?? I just said the sadly truth." "Artemis do you like children??" A boy asked her. "Of course, kids are so cute." She smiled friendly. "Then why don't you have any??" "I am 18, it is a little bit to early for me...but if i think about it...i'm a princess but have no fiancé. And i'm glad about it."
"So are you in Love??" "Ehehe...well isn't that a little bit private??" They shaked their heads. "And if yes, who is it?!" "Yea my dear Artemis say." "Ehh?! Mind your own business Obi." She looked back to the children.

"Yea i'm in Love but i will not tell you who it is...but well...i don't think that he has the same feelings for me..." Her Voice was getting quieter. "What do you mean dear Artemis??" Obi puts his arm around her shoulder. She blushed all over her face and started to say things that doesn't have any sense. "Ahhh now we now who you meant." The older Sister from Mira said with a smirk. The Children noded in agrement. "Oh well does children are really smart. But why did you put your arm around my shoulder??" He liftet his shoulders up. "Would you like to have a little dance with me my dear??" "But of course." She smiled and toke his hand.

"Look Zen Artemis is dancing with Obi." Said Shirayuki while smiling. "When i look at them i wouldn't think that he is her aide and that she is a princess." Kiki smiled while saying it. "They look just like a couple." "They look like what?!" Asked Zen while staring at his aide Mitsuhide. "You're a little bit to overprotective towards your Sister." Kiki said with a calm Voice. "Even Lord Izana say that he is her Boyfriend." "Did he really say that??" Everyone noded in agrement. "Crap...Lord Brother is something else..."

"So why do you wanted to dance with me??" After the dance they went out to the Garden. "Why weren't you asking the Girl you love...or isn't she here??" She sounded jealous. Ohh why am i acting so jealous?? He then suddenly begun to laugh. "W-why are you laughing." "Should i really tell you??" "Yes, please." To cute...she looked at him with big pink blue eyes. He put his arms around her and pulled her near to himself. Her heart was racing and her cheeks turned red. Her eyes turned into pink. A pink colour...his Master told him about the meanings of the changed colour...

>"Red for anger. Green for happiness. Gray for sadness. Blue is her normal eye colour, the many other colours for mixed emotion. And Pink for love."< That is what his Master told him some weeks ago. Her eyes are pink, a beautiful pink wich suits to her blonde hair. So you're in Love after all...those eye colour was most likely when i am with you, or not?? "Please close your eyes Artemis." Irritated she closed her eyes. "You can open them." He said after while. Around her neck was a silver necklace with an Heart look pendant. "T-thank you...but why??" "Maybe because i love you. Or i just wanted to make you a present." He smiled at her. "Y-you...What?! What did you just say??" "That i wanted to make you a present??" "No that before." "Ah that...I love you Artemis." "B-but didn't you say you where in love...i thought about..." "Nah i did meant you. I couldn't just say to you i'm not in love with Shirayuki but with you." "You got really the creep out of me!! I thought you didn't love me..." Her eyes turned into gray. "I'm sorry but yea you just friendzoned me right there in front of the kids." "But i didn't mean to do that." He noded. "And what about you??" "Hm...i won't tell you now." She smirked. "Eh?! Why not?!" "Well you shouldn't have said that you love someone else. So for now i will let you waiting with out saying." "That is mean." "Your the one to talk!!"

"Artemis." "Princess Rona, prince Eugena is something the matter??" "Just come in already." They took the Hand of the  blonde haired  princess and pulled her in the hall. "Brother planned some games." "He did?!" "Yes he did, just come in already!!" After the four of them entered the hall everyone surounded the dance floor, in the middle of that stands Raji he smiled. "He did plan something right??" "He did." "Do you now what he planned??" "Nah, not a thing. He just said to us, mind your own business and wait for the day of the open door." Eugena said quietly.

"Welcome my dear guest to the todays event, i took me the freetime to plan some games for this evening to make it more exciting. When i please ask the couples and married ones to me." What the heck did he planned?! And why on earth did big brother and Shirayuki go there?! Even Kiki and Mitsuhide?! "Should we join them??" "Why should we?? We aren't a couple or something like that." "But i think we can beat everyone, wouldn't that be nice??" She thinks about it through. "Alright let us do it." He took her hand and they walked to the dance floor. The Prince looked around. "Is everyone here?? Alright then let's get started." He smiled. What is he planning??