02

Rye's POV

"You'll never guess who I just met." Blair comes in laughing.

"Who?!" We all exclaim.

"Rachel Harris! Shes so tall oh my god. I felt like a midget." He laughed. I felt a knot in my stomach. Rachel Harris....

"She's so hot." Andy said.

"Agreed." Mikey chuckled.

"What'd she say?" I asked. Brook looked at me as if he knew who she was. Like not as a model but what she is to me.

"Ginger's little sister got pushed over by her security and she had run off on ginger. So Rachel picked her up and looked for her guardian and yeah." He explained whilst laughing.

"I actually thought she'd be a bitch not gonna lie.."Mikey laughed.

"Same but she's mannerly." Blair said.

"What did she say when she saw you?" I spoke up.

"Nothing really. Her facial features kind of changed when I said yous I think. I don't know though. Anyway yous up to film a cover?" Blair asked, clapping his hands together once. She remembers me then?

"Nah it's getting late. Tomorrow?" Brook said, yawning. We all nodded in agreement.h

Blair nodded and said goodnight before walking out of the room. Just then, I got a text.

Unknown number: Alisha been ages! How you been?

Unknown number: sorry?

Unknown number: Is this Alisha ?

Unknown number: no

Unknown number: who is this

Unknown number: rye?

Unknown number: rye who? I know like fifty lmao

Unknown number: Beaumont

Unknown number: Hello?

Unknown number: who is this? Why have I been left on seen?

Unknown number : Ryen?

Unknown number: no fucking way....  Racheroo?

No fucking way... I can't believe it. She texted me after two years. Even though it wasn't for me, she still texted me. I have a girlfriend now though. We all do.

Brook has Kadie.
Andy has Keeva.
Mikey has Hannah.
I have Ayleigh.

"Kadie just texted me. She's coming over with one of her friends." Brook cheered. He honestly adores Kadie. He looks so happy when he's with her. This is really soppy but it's true.

Knock knock

"I'll get it!" Brook chirped and shot up off his bed. We laughed and I put my head down.

"Heya." I heard a familiar faint Irish accent say. I couldn't place who it was though. I looked up and Mikey and Andy did too. They also looked confused.

Brook then walked in followed by Kadie followed by... no way. Rachel.

"Hey guys." She smiled. She looked at Mikey and Andy and then to me. Her face went pale and she looked down.

"Hey!" Mikey exclaimed.

"We were just talking about you and-" Mikey slapped Andy at the back of the head.

"Uh cool?" She laughed unsure what to say. I couldn't believe she was standing right there.

"You're making her uncomfortable fam!" Kadie groaned.

"Sorry babe." Brook kissed her forehead. Rachel awed at them. So did the rest of us.

"Ayleigh is coming over with pizza." I said. Rachel looked at me for a split second then back to her boots.

Rachel's POV

This isn't awkward at all. I stood looking at my boots the entire time. I'm usually not this shy... It's just he's here.

"Hey Kadie? I'm gonna go home. It's getting late and I'm tired.." I yawned.

"You can sleep here if you like!" Andy exclaimed. Kadie nodded in agreement. So did everyone except Rye. Then there was a knock. Rye jumped out of his bunk and ran to the door and walked back in with a girl around his arm.

"I don't know. I don't wanna intrude." I said quietly.

"Nonsense! Pleaseeeeeee!" Andy pleaded.

"Hey guys!" The girl in Rye's arm smiled. Everyone greeted her.

"Fine. But I have nothing to sleep in.." I laughed.

"Well I have like no spare clothes and neither does Mikey and Brook because they're dirty. But I'm sure Rye has some spare" Andy said. I swear to god Andrew Fowler, I will murder you.

"Wait who's she?" The girl asked, pointing to me.

"Ayleigh this is Rachel. Rachel this is Ayleigh!" Kadie smiled.

"Why does she have to wear my boyfriends clothes?!" She glared at me. Well that hurt. Not her glare, the boyfriend part.

"Listen I should go I-"

"Wait I have spare pyjamas! You can stay here Rach! Yay!" Kadie exclaimed holding up shorts and a tank top. She had to have that type didn't she?

"Great." I smiled sarcastically. I saw Ayleigh and Rye get into his bunk and cuddle and my heart started to hurt.

"Don't you wanna stay here?" Mikey pouted.

"No i do. Just um yeah this is awkward.." I mumbled.

"How is it awkward?" Rye spoke up. Wow he actually talked to me. This is the first thing he has said to me.

I glared up at him and the boys and Kadie seemed to notice.

"Do you two have history or what?" Brook asked. Damn you Brooklyn.

"No. I haven't seen him before in my life." I said rather quickly.

Brook narrowed his eyes in suspicion. But went back to cuddling Kadie.

"Now go get dressed! Because we're gonna have a movie night!" Mikey cheered. I sighed and took the clothes off Kadie and got dressed, walking back out. Everyone was staring at me.

"Told you they were gonna be too small." I mumbled. Kadie laughed. Andy and Mikey and Brook kept staring at me, looking me up and down making me feel uncomfortable.

"Slut." Someone whispered. I knew instantly it was Ayleigh. I sighed and tried pulling down the shorts and sat down awkwardly on the sofa. This is gonna be a long night...