10

I heard my alarm go off so I quickly ran to turn it off before it woke the boys. I got changed into something more comfy and grabbed my suitcase and my carry on bag thing. Maybe I should leave them a note. Nah they'll figure it out. I walked quietly to the door but I accidentally dropped my phone causing brook to wake up.

"Rach?" He said tiredly.

"Sssh. This is all a dream." I whispered .

"Why are you leaving?" He asked.

"I'm leaving in your dream. This isn't real. You're still asleep." I said quickly. He nodded and laid back down and fell asleep again. I sighed in relief and quickly left. Am I going to regret leaving them?

Rye's POV

Something fell and woke me up. I heard Brook and Rach talk a little bit and she was telling him to go back to sleep. I like rach. A lot. I kept my eyes closed and I heard the door close.

I
Opened my eyes and looked around and Rach was gone. I woke the others.

"Where's rach?" Jack asked.

"I don't know!" I said worriedly.

"Calm down rye. She's probably away to the shops." Andy sighed.

"At 6Am?!"

"It's rach. She's like that." MIKEY laughed. I kinda agreed with that. Maybe I was being paranoid. She's safe right?

I went to her room and noticed there was a note and the suitcase that was there had disappeared.

"GUYS!" I shouted and they all ran in.

"Dude she's gonna kill you if you're in her room!" Brook laughed.

I read the note;

Yo! It's rach obvi who else would it be?
So by the time yall be awake I'll be on a plane to l.a. I got a phone call like two weeks ago for a job thingy I guess. I didn't say goodbye because I'd just not want to go anymore. That's why I covered that song yesterday. It reminded me of what's happening. I'll be back I think. I might stay over there it'd be better for my career. I don't know yet. Tell the girlies I love them and I'm sorry. And boys? Keep doing what you're doing (;)) you deserve anything good in this world. Jack, my wee Irish leprechaun, stay green my hoe. Brook, my wee idiot, stay an idiot coz I won't forgive u if u turn smart. Andy, stay slaying, coz dude u slay my life whoooo. MIKEY, stay amazing, u honestly care so much for everyone and it's just amazing. You all care for everyone and it makes me so happy. Ur fans are some lucky people I swear. Rye, I know I didn't get to say this but I love you. I always have no matter how much I said I hated u or ur a dick I just , I love you.

I love all of you. I'll never forget you. You will always be by my side till the day I die *cool ass music*

Racheroo xox

I had tears in my eyes. She left. Only like ten minutes ago! I COUKE STILL GET HER.

I dropped the letter to let the boy read it and ran down to my car and sped to the airport.

"Come on rach where are you?" I muttered to myself. "You can be gone yet!"

"Omg it's Rachel!" A girl beside me squealed and ran towards a blonde girl, rach. I ran after her and waited till they got a pic.

"RACHEL!" I shouted. She turned around and looked at me.

"W-what are you doing here?!" She mumbled.

"You didn't say goodbye." I hugged her.

"Flight to Los Angeles is now boarding. Please make way to the gate." The intercom said.

"I have to go." She mumbled and turned around and started to walk away. I ran after her and turned her around. "I'm gonna miss my flight rye."

I smashed my lips on hers, I felt the sparks. They were there. She started to kiss back and I smiled.

I pulled away and said quietly; "I love you too."