16

(Y'all I'm not gonna involve them going to America coz I cba)

It's been three days, yeah I know such a long time. I spend most of my time at the hospital with Mum and Rye. Rye always joins to give me support I guess. He's really trying to show he's keeping his promise.

The doctors had gave us an estimate time of how long she's gonna be around for. A month. A fucking month. We came too late. If we came earlier she might've had way more time. Mum was always a fighter though. She could be shot and just keep going about the place. Making sure I was ok and what not. I looked up to her.

She was currently sleeping and lying there. She looked like she was in pain and was extremely pale. Her hands were like twigs. She was too skinny from not eating. I held it, being extremely careful. It was like they could break off any second.

I looked down and a tear fell. Rye noticed and hugged me. That's all he could do. He couldn't tell me 'everything's going to be ok' or 'she's gonna get through this' because he knows. He knows nothing is gonna be ok or that she's gonna get through it.

I put my head on his chest and just cried. He hugged me tight her and kissed the top of my head. This is what most days were like. Hospital after hospital until the day dreadfully arrived.

Five weeks later

I smoothed out my black dress and sighed. I never thought I'd be going to another funeral for my parent until I was older. I looked at the clock. 2pm. The service wasn't until 4 but me, organising it, had to be there earlier. I grabbed my shoulder bag and left my apartment and made my way to church.

•skips everything coz idk what goes on, I've never been to a funeral before•

I must've shakes hands with atleast 100 or more people who I seriously don't even know. That they're sorry.

"Hey babe. How you feeling?" I felt someone hug me from behind.

"Shit." I lied back.

"She's watching down on you. She's proud of you babe. She's up there with your dad. They're both so very proud." He kissed my head.

"Thank you..." I wispered. "For everything."

"No need to thank me babe. It's what I'm here for. To love and protect you right? That sounds from a soppy love story." He chuckled making me laugh a little. The first time in ages. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"The boys are gonna be over in a bit, they had to do something after the service." I nodded as a response.

More and more people kept coming up to me. Asking me questions. Same ones. It was like this was all rehearsed. Everyone knew what to say yet they didn't mean it.

It was soon all over and all the boys came back to my flat. We sat and watched movies and ate a lot of food.

"Hey guys?" I said pausing the movie. They all turned their attention to me. "Thank you for being there for me. It really means a lot yanno? Having people there."

"WE LOVE YOU!" I soon got squished in a huge group hug making me laugh.

These boys were too special to me. They're my brothers. One is my boyfriend. I don't know where I would've been at this point. Yeah I'm a model and singer but I wouldn't have any friends that cared about me like they did. I cherished moments like these. These moments were the things that I loved most..

••••

Yo it's been ages. But this is the end of big time. This was such a shitty book and mostly had nothing to do with rt tbh so sorry. I may or may not write a third book Idk? Should I? Comment if I should and what it could be about/title?

Thank you so much for reading and voting and commenting. It means a lot. Hope you enjoyed this book.

Love ya guys. Make sure u check out my other books x