07

I don't know where I am. No one has texted me, according to my kidnapper person. All I know is that I'm down in some basement or something tied to a chair. And I'm starving.

"HELLO?!" I shouted. I have been for the past twenty minutes. "IF YOU GET ME CHICKEN NUGGETS FROM MACCIES ILL SHUT UP AND STOP ANNOYING YOU"

"Or I could just shoot you?" I screamed. I didn't know he was here.

"I'd rather McDonald's." I smugly said. "Plus; if you shoot me, you won't get any money or whatever."

"True."

"See I'm always right. Now get me McDonalds." I rolled my eyes. This bitch is gonna get so annoyed he gonna let me go. That's what my mum said to me one day. 'If you ever  kidnapped you'll annoy them too much that they'll let you go.'

"Ugh just shut up!"

"Get me my nuggets and everything will be g." I said bluntly.

"Fine whatever." I smirked. "But first you're gonna say what I'm gonna say."

"What I'm gonna say?"

"No you say what I'm gonna say."

"What I'm gonna say."

"Are you retarded? You say what I say!" He was getting aggravated.

I mocked. He sighed heavily, obviously annoyed.

"You're an actual kid."

"Best kind innit." I smirked. He smirked back and walked towards me. I took this opportunity to kick him in the balls. He let out a loud groan and fell to the ground. I scraped my way over to the table where a knife sat. I finally got it off the table and started cutting the rope.

Didn't take too long to be honest. I rubbed my wrists and looked over to the guy but he wasn't there. I got confused and walked closer.

I felt a stabbing pain in my back. I looked behind me and he was standing there with a knife covered in blood. My blood. He stabbed me three more times. I fell.

"YOU ACTUAL CUNT!" I heard someone scream and I saw the man fly across the room as if he was thrown. I was loosing a lot of blood and getting weaker and weaker. I saw a blurry figure beat up the guy and come over to me. I closed my eyes but before I fell into unconsciousness I heard him.

"I'm so sorry..."

•••••

Idek I need help