14

It's official. I'm in love with Beck. Like damn that hair. Jade you lucky girl.

I must've put on like 50 pounds, I've ate so much junk.

Brook:
I'm coming over :) x

Me:
Okk x

I sighed. Looks like I'm gonna have to share my food. I proceeded watching Victorious.

Knock knock

"Who is it?!" I shouted, not really bothered to get up.

"Brooklyn!" An Essex voice said back.

"It's open!" What? I was under like five layers of blankets and I was comfy. Brooklyn walked in and closed the door.

"Heya." I smiled.

"Hey.." he looked around for a place to sit. I patted the space on the sofa beside me, which he sat down on then.

"So what brings Mr Wyatt to moi?" I laughed.

"Well Rye said you were watching Victorious when he came over and I wanted to watch it so heyo!" He exclaimed. "Also I think Kadie is coming over in a few mins."

"Well when I have guests over, I don't binge watch tv shows. Sorry to bust your bubble." I paused the episode. It was the episode where Jade and Tori sing 'take a hint' at the dudes in Nozu.

"Damn it." He laughed. He looked very awkward down at the bottom on the sofa. I threw the blankets off me, well I kept one, and sat upright next to him.

"You looked awkward by yourself." I laughed. He nodded. "So..."

"What happened yesterday?.." he asked looking at me.

"What do you mean?"

"With Rye?"

"Oh. Nothing."

"He told us you were crying and shouting. He said you were probably on your period or something. And me and Andy got pissed off at him. Andy was saying 'Rachel deserves better than him.' And I agreed. He always goes on about how much he loves you to us but when something happens he takes it out on you and so on. But you honestly deserve better Rach. No one should ever treat a girl like that." He smiled softly. I didn't even realise he had gotten closer.

"I hate him but I love him yanno? Some days he's so sweet and cute and I just want to hug him and never let go. But then he goes pissy with me and I never know what I do. He's so confusing. Love is so confusing." I said.

"It doesn't have to be." Brook whispered. Tf does he mean by that.

"What do you mean?" I turned to him. He was super close right now.

"You deserve someone that treats you like a princess. Spoils you. Treats you like you're his entire world and makes you happy." Before I could say anything, his lips were on mine. I was shook.

It took me a while to comprehend what was happening but I started to kiss back.

"What the fuck?!" I heard someone scream. Me and Brook pulled away quickly and stood there was Kadie. Fucking bastard shit bullocks.

"K-Kadie I can explain." Brook stood up and started to walk towards her. Kadie pushed him away and glared at me. I stood up also and tried to clam her down.

"Kadie it didn't mean anything I prom-" I felt a stinging pain on the side of my face. I held my cheek and stared at her in shock.

"Slut." She growled. She turned to Brooklyn. "We're done." She walked out, slamming the door. Wow she slaps hard.

"R-Rach I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me.." he mumbled.

"It's fine. " I said and sat down. Brook looked at me and the door. I think he knew because he walked out. I put my head in hands and started to cry a little.. why me?