06

I had my bags packed and everything was going to plan until I heard a knock. I rolled my eyes.

"Rye just leave me alone!" I shouted. He's been really obsessed with me lately. Ever since Ayleigh broke up with him. I laughed at the thought. Served the dick right.

"It's not rye!" Someone shouted. I sighed and opened the door and saw MIKEY.

"Oh hey MIKEY what's up?" I smiled.

"The boys and girls thought it was a good idea to go out tonight, like for dinner. Since you're leaving in the morning." He smiled.

"I guess.."

"Great! Be ready by 6!" He grinned and walked away.

"Bye then" I mumbled to myself. I closed the door and looked at the clock. It was 4. Shit. It takes me ages to do my makeup.

I ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower and wrapped a towel round my body and walked into the kitchen.

I filled a glass with water and turned around and screamed.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed putting my glass down and holding my towel tighter.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

"Get out!"

"Why?"

"Because I'm practically naked!"

"So?"

"Get out Rye." He rolled his eyes and left. I was fuming.

Alpha Gc

Me: I'm not going.

Kadie: you are. Even if I have to drag u out by your hair.

Me: I don't wanna be around perverts

MIKEY: what happened

Me: I was getting a shower and I came out and rye was there and didn't give a fuck that I was naked!

Rye: woah drama queen innit

Andy: my word rye. Innit is mine.

Kadie: I slapped him

Rye: it hurt

Kadie: ur fucking going

Me: whatever

I put my phone down and got changed and ready for dinner.

@racheroo: Leaving dinner party thing with da favs✌🏻💛🥂⚡️

I grabbed my bag and got a taxi to the boy's flat. I knocked on the door and waited.

"Excuse me?" I turned and saw an old woman. "Could you possibly help me with my bags? I can barely carry one up all these stairs never mind all 7 of them."

"Yeah of course! Where are they?" I smiled.

"There down in my car dear. Thank you." She smiled and made her way up. I ran down to her car and saw someone getting into it. I got confused and noticed that the back compartment was still wide open. Why wouldn't they close it? They were having trouble starting the car so I went over and knocked on the window. They looked at me. They had a mask.

I slowly took out my phone but they noticed and showed me they had a gun. I froze. They started opening the door.

"May I help you miss?" They said.

"I uh um I was told to get groceries from the c-car." I stuttered.

"Aren't you that model? The famous one?" He smirked.

"Um.."

"Get in the car." He pointed the gun to my head. I started shaking and I had tear in my eyes. What is happening?!

"W-what?"

"I said get in the fucking car!!" He shouted. I whimpered and got in. He snatched my phone off me and got in. "I'm gonna get a heck load of money from you. Don't fucking make any movements. Or that little bullet will go through your pretty head. Got it?!" I didn't reply. He shot the roof. "I said; got it?!" I screamed and nodded. He put down the gun and started driving.

Please someone help me...

•••••

Lol idk where I'm going with this tbh