13

I swear all I've been doing for the past few days it's binge watching Victorious because why not? I finished 13 reasons why and that shit fucked me up like holy shit.

•••••••••
LETTING YALL KNOW THAT THE NEXT PARA IS SO MANY APOILERS SO ID JUST SKIP IT IF YOU HAWNT WATCHED ALL OF 13 REASONS WHY YET

•••••••••

Like why did my wee Jeff have to die?! He was so cute and was so sweet and just wanted his grades up! HE DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE MAN! And why does Justin have to be gay irl? Him and Alex are my otp bun man that dude was sexy as fuck. Bryce is a ducking dick who deserves to be thrown in prison the actual pathetic cunt. But he was in icarly. He's not even that hot to be honest. OH MY GOD AND DONT GET ME STARTED ON THAT COURTNEY BITCH UGH I SWEAR I WAJNA HIT HER IVER RHE HEAD WITH A HAMMER UGH

•••••••

I'm done now

••••••••

That's me ranted. Ah. That felt good. I had finished the popcorn that I was eating, sigh. I went to make more but the doorbell went. I groaned and lazily walked to the door.

I opened it.

"What do you want?" I asked, looking at him.

"Can we talk?"

"Are you Beck?"

"What? No. Who's that?"

"Bu-bye!" I closed the door. Why did he even come here? Actual dick.

"Rach! Please." He called. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "I smell popcorn!"

"You're not getting any!" I shouted.

"Let me in or do I have to break down the door?" He called.

"See what you get!" I put my popcorn in the bowl and ate some. Agh fuck my tongue. That shit is hot.

Then the door opened. The fuck?! He stood there smirking and I just rolled my eyes.

"May I help you?" I said stuffing my face,.

"Talk. Now." I rolled my eyes.

"I'd rather talk to Beck." I said. He got pissed off. Oh I'm gonna annoy him not. "You know what? Let me call him."
I picked up my phone but he came and threw it. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! YOURE BUYING ME A NEW ONE!"

"Okay." He shrugged as he sat down beside me. I moved further from him. He put his face in his hands and groaned.

"Just stop being a bitch for one minute and let me talk!" He yelled.

"Get out. Now before I call the police." Bitch had the nerve to call me a bitch.

"What?! No!"

"I want you out Rye!" I yelled. He stood up.

"Fine. You come looking for me all the fucking time and say how much you love me but then you push me away?! I'm don't trying! Either you want to be with me or not!" He exclaimed. That bitch!

"Me?! You legit came to the airport, kissed me, said you loved so I came back. I came back for you! Not for Andy, MIKEY, Kadie or CHLO! Not for any of them! For you! And when I come back you act like a dick! Oh and let's not forget about the time you lied to me!" I yelled, nearly crying. He didn't know what to say. "That's what I thought." He ran out. Fucking dick.

I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. No. I love him. But I hate him. Ugh this is confusing. I'm gonna go back and watch Beck.