08

There was beeps. That's all I could hear even though I was in darkness.

"She's waking." A male voice said. Someone grabbed my hand tightly. I opened my eyes but was blinded by the light so shut them tight again.

I tried again and looked around. I was in hospital and everyone was here. Andy, MIKEY, jack, brook, Kadie, chloe, char, Beth, Alisha and Rye. He was holding my hand. I looked at him. I stared a little before looking away.

"Hello Rachel. How are you feeling?" The doctor asked.

"I'm fine."

"You said that in the kitchen that night. And you weren't." Rye butted in. The police walked in.

"Hello. Ms Harris is it?" I nodded. "Would we be able to ask you some questions?"

"I guess."

"Thank you. So where were you when you were kidnapped?"

"Why do you wanna know that? I'm here now. I'm safe." I sighed.

"Just for clues." The woman said. "We'll leave after like 5 questions sweetie."

"Ok.. I uh was going to the boys flat coz I was leaving for l.a like. Wait what day is it?!"

"It's Friday sweetie." She smiled.

"I was supposed to leave like three days ago!" I exclaimed and pulled the blankets off me. The doctor ran to me and put them back over me.

"You can't leave yet. We have to run tests and check your wounds." He said.

"But my job.."

"I rang them!" Andy said. "They said take as long as you need they'd get another model." I looked down saddened by that. It was my big chance. "But you're gonna be the first person they'd ring if they need anything."

"Thank you."

"Can you please continue Ms Harris." The policeman said.

"Oh yeah sorry. Then this old woman was like struggling with shopping so I went down to get the rest and I saw someone get in and I knocked on the window and they had a mask and a g-gun. They made me get in the back and they took my phone and drove me somewhere I don't know."

"Do you know where?"

"No.."

"Can you think?!" The policeman exclaimed. I jumped a little. I hugged myself.

"Leave off her okay? She's probably still shaken up! Imagine if you were kidnapped and were out for like 4 days. You'd be scared and always alert. Lay off her man!" Rye shouted.

"Sorry. We'll be back tomorrow Ms Harris." The policeman said and left with the woman.

"T-thanks." I said to rye. He smiled and nodded. He was still holding my hand but I didn't care. It's all I needed right now. I may hate him but he makes me feel safe.