Chapter 1

The caressing touch of his lips pressing against my neck brought shivers crawling down my spine. Everything about him turned me on but this was wrong. I needed to end this before it could get any worse.

"Li- Liam.. Stop." I pressed my hands against his chest to push him away. He obviously ignored my plead and responded to my action by pushing me back up against the wall. He gripped my wrist tightly as he punched into the wall beside my head. I jumped at his reaction and my heart started beating at a higher pace. I wanted to escape but I knew it was impossible.

"What makes you think you can get away so easily?" He smirked and glared sharply into my eyes. I tried looking away but I couldn't. His eyes became darker and his smirk became stern.

His breathing got heavy and I could tell he was getting more and more frustrated. "DAMMIT KIMBERLY! Why are you throwing all of this away?!"

I didn't know what to respond. I felt speechless. Silence started to surround us.

Our eyes didn't lose contact. I could see the pain in his eyes. He let out a deep breath. Then loosened his grip around my wrist and walked towards the window and glared out. "Why are you throwing me away?" His voice was lower and hurt.

His back was facing me. I was glad he wasnt staring at me. It gave me a chance to process a few words to say.

"Liam. I never planned on ending up here. I never planned on getting into all the shit we had to go through. I never planned on living like-" I was cut off by a loud sound of shattering glass and a table being knocked over. It was Liam. He did not look happy at all. I froze in my spot. The way he was acting frightened me more and more.

Suddenly, anger started to boil in me. I couldn't stand him being this way. I couldn't stand him being so stubborn and stupid.

"LIAM! ITS MY LIFE! YOU CANT CONTROL ME! YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND WHAT NOT TO DO!" The blood was rushing through my body and my cheeks flushing red from the heat of my anger.

His eyes met mine and I could see the anger boil within him as well. I knew I had to get out of here before it got any worse. I looked away and grabbed my bag off the counter.

"You're a bitch and you know it, Kim." I could feel the hate leaving his lips. I felt as if someone just stabbed my heart.

The tears were coming back. I was shoking on what to say so I didn't respond and walked away. I didn't even look back.

Once I was out the door, I ran towards my car. As soon as I got in, I noticed how late it was. I pulled out of the driveway and drove off.

The last words Liam had told me kept repeating in my head. I started tearing up. I parked the car on the side of the road and let it out.

I cried and cried and cried. I felt as if someone was tugging on my heart trying to rip it out. "Why? Why am I an idiot?" I mumbled things. I didn't understand what I was even saying. I could just feel the pain inside me tighten.

I slowly calmed down and took a deep breathe in and let it out.

I needed to officially end all this nonsense.

I started my car and made a u-turn. I needed to face Zayn. I needed to tell him that I don't want to be a part of any of his shit.

He was the one who got me into this in the first place. He was the one who ruined Liams life and mine.

I reached Zayns home and parked in the driveway. I kept questioning myself how I suddenly got the balls to do this. I grabbed my bag and got out of the car. I slowly walked up to his door wishing I never came in the first place.

I rang the doorbell a few times and no one answered. Zayn had to be home because his car was parked in the driveway.

I held on to my bag tightly and made my way to the backdoor. Luckily, it was unlocked.

It was so dark. I started to gain more fear as I entered.

My heart fell when I hit my hip against the corner of the table. I felt a pinch of pain spread in me.

"Dammit.." I kept my voice low not wanting Zayn to hear me even though I came here to talk to him.

I found the switch and turned the lights on. I was in the kitchen. I've been to his home many times before but I've never realized how classy the kitchen looked. Reason was probably I wasn't aware because I was either drunk or high.

As I was remembering the memories in this house, I heard the click of the switch and the lights went off...

_____________________

Please comment what you think of it so far! It would mean a lot! :)