Prologue

Everything was fake- everything. Whatever they gave me, I always had this plastic smile on my face. Until one day, I just knew they were doing something to me, to us. I worked for Better Living Industries, hence the word from past tense word, worked. I was one of their doctors- the one who made mostly everything. That's right, I know what your thinking, that I'm the bad guy. But the truth is, all of us are the bad guys. B.L.I., the Killjoys, S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W, anyone in Southern California. Today, I want to escape this life and fight, because I've seen them do things-things I can never forget. Korse had a son, a few years older than me, his name was Jack, and he was my boyfriend. Again, the past word was. The relationship was abusive, he said he loved me and he would care for me, but he was wrong, and I was too blind and love struck to see it. Turns out, my Puddin really didn't love me. I had only one friend, and she was a Killjoy. She went by Poison Ivy, but her real name is Pamela. I was ordered to her and to drug her, but I didn't. We just became best friends. Today was the day I was going to escape and get Pamela out of here.  Better Living Industries didn't just break my mind. They broke my spirit, happiness, and my heart. Whatever I had left, they took it away, and threw it behind. But, they made me realize things that I didn't realize before. Before we go any further, my name is Harleen Quinzel, and I'm a witness of Better Living Industries. 

GUESS WHO'S BACK WITH ANOTHER STORY! This is NOT a sequel to my other Party Poison fanfiction, but I would love if you go read it, it would mean a lot to me. The main character is based on Harley Quinn, just so you know :) there will be an update every week. I missed writing so much, so I'm back.