Chapter 3: Sass and Hair Dye

Dr. D came back in the room a few minutes later. "She should be her in-"

"IVY WHERE'S YOUR SORRY ASS AT?!" I heard a girl yell.

"That's her." She said, but then her voice turned into a scream. "CAT I'M IN HERE, YA IDJIT!"

A girl a little taller than me came through the door way, she had light brown hair with purple streaks along with a cat ears headband. She wore black skinny jeans, with a purple leather jacket. She had winged black eyeliner and bright red lipstick, along with her black mask. She wore worn out purple boots, and had her purple gun in her hoister.

"Hi, I'm Action Cat. You can just call me Cat." She smiles, and hugs me; and I hug back.

"I'm Harleen Quinzel. Nice to meet you." I respond.

"Is that your Killjoy name?" Cat asks.

I pause. "I actually don't have one yet." I say, embarrassed.

"Okay, so Harleen Quinzel- how about-"

"Harley Quinn!" Both Ivy and Cat say together, and they give each other a look.

I smile. "I love it! Thank you guys!" I fangirl and hug both of them.

Dr. D came back and stood by the door frame. "Glad you all are getting along, but you have to go meet your group."

Both Cat and Ivy gasp, and I just stood there.

"But where are they?" I ask, the only one wondering how we're going to find them.

"They have a diner in the middle of Zone 6, it's not too far from here, just keep going South." He directed us.

"Okay thanks!" We all said and we all ran out the door.

Cat and Ivy practically dashed out the doors dragging me with them, and speeding toward our bikes. I swear, they're the girl versions of The Flash.

"We can paint both of your bikes, I have paint some where." Cat suggested as she waved her hand and Ivy and I agreed. Both of them put their masks on; Cat's was black and Ivy's was green

Driving south for a few minutes, we met (and killed) a few dracs on the way. It was already the afternoon, and the sun was scorching down on us. A building came closer and closer, and I soon realized it was the diner. As we got to a close distance, we parked our bikes and walked closer to the place.

It had an old sign, which was suppose to say 'Diner' some of the letters were missing so it spelled out 'Die.' Nice message. The mint green paint was peeling off the wall, revealing the brownish brick that was there before it was painted.

We cautiously walked up to the doors, like something in a horror movie. I pulled open the doors, and they swung open. 

Inside, there were booths, tables, and a counter further into the room. The black and white checkered tiles were grimy and gross, but everything else didn't look that bad. 

Cautiously walking in a crouched position, I walked to the hallway that was on the far left side. The hallway was dingy and dark, and I could barely see anything. 

At the entrance of the diner, I heard a door open. Oh got, what did Cat and Ivy do now?

I rush out of the hallway and into the main room. There stood a man, about 5'9, with red hair and a sassy attitude. I swear, I recognize him from somewhere... "Who are you and what are you doing here?!" The man yelled.

Ivy and Cat stood there, petrified in fear so I spoke up. "Well, I'm Harley Quinn. This is Poison Ivy, and this is Action Cat." I pointed to each of them, both gave a shy wave.