Chapter 9: Day 1 - Colors

Harley's POV

I never thought he would kiss me again, and for real this time. His hands around my waist, and his around my neck. The kiss was passionate and sweet, yet slow. I never wanted to break away from it, but we had to.

We broke away and just stared into each other's eyes. His were hazel green, once filled with life. I realized, in the dark his eyes were a light chocolate color, but in light they revealed a green that was brighter than the fucking sun. His eyes stared into my icy blue ones, like he was looking through me; looking for something.

He smiled, only for a split second, and then looked at Battery City in the distance, and his smile fell.

"I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that." He blushed and apologized, looking at our feet dangling from the roof.

"No, um. It's okay, I liked it." I blush and look at him. "Well um, I think I should go back to sleep."

"Yeah, me too."

We walked down to the stairs and Party somehow found my hand. He took my hand and intertwined our fingers together. His hand was warm against my icy cold one. I just always had cold hands, it was weird.

The diner was cold and quiet, the opposite of what it usually is. With Kid running around and Ghoul tripping over something, along with Kobra shuffling a deck of cards with his brother. Jet usually trying to find coffee, which there was always none; but he didn't give up. Now, it just seemed quiet and empty.

We both went to the hallway, and once Party reached his room, I let go of his hand.

"Stay." He pleaded.

I sighed, "Party I-I would, but-"

"But what?" I sassed. The diner may be quiet, but he never lost his sass.

"Isn't Kid in there-"

"Kid is with Kobra." He smiles after he proved me wrong.

I smiled back. "Fine."

Party opened the door for me and lead me inside. It wasn't the cleanest, but it wasn't awful. Art supplies scattered the floor, along with pictures hung on the walls and spread across the floor. There was one picture of a man and a woman, just about to kiss with blood all over their faces; and another had a skeleton dressed in all black and white; it looked like he was the leader of a marching band. Another was filled with purple, yellow and orange and there was a body hanging from the top of the picture. Party's art is beautiful; but dark and depressing in it's own little way.

My knees hit the bed to get a closer look at it.

"You like them?" Party smirked.

"Yes, their amazing. I didn't know you were so talented." I say in awe.

I look at Party to see him blushing, "Thank you."

 I come across another picture hanging above his bed; it was a picture of a girl and she was sitting on the roof, with her long legs dangling from it. The colors of the dark sky were beautiful, with a city in the distance. The girl stood out in the dark sky, almost glowing with color. She wore fishnets with shorts, and had a red and white raglan shirt on; along with black and white combat boots. Her bleached hair was placed in tight pigtails, with one side pink and the other blue- wait, is that me?!

"But why me though?" I ask.

He looked up at me like I was crazy. "Why you?" He copies my words. "Because, you're the most amazing girl I've ever met."

I feel the heat in my cheeks rise, and I look at my shoes.

"How so?"

"You're different, but a good different. You're also smart, and brave, and uh-" His cheeks were brighter than his cherry red hair. 

I grab the collar of his shirt to shut him up. I will never get tired of kissing this guy. It was sweet, yet loving; like he was always going to protect me.

He threw me on the bed, not breaking the kiss. His legs were on either side of me, with his hands on my waist and mine in his hair. His tongue glided over my bottom lip asking for entrance, and I gave in. Our tongues dance with each other, but then his lips moved to my neck.

"P-Party." I tried to say.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I-I'm not ready." I tell him.

He looks into my eyes. "Okay." He simply states and climbs off of me. "But then you are, I'm here." He says and winks, causing me to giggle.

"Goodnight, Party." I say, as I move to the end of the bed, almost falling off the edge. When I said this bed was tiny, it was tiny.

"Where are you going?" He asks. I was about to answer, but he pulls me by my waist bringing me closer to him, until my backside hit his front.

"That's better." He smiles; his arms loosely are draped around me. I somehow feel safe in his arms, and I don't want to get up.

"Goodnight, Harley."

"Goodnight, Party."

Sorry for the short chapter. Updates will be on Fridays now bc Friday. I also want to thank you all for 100 reads! I think it's 107, but thank you! I just hope this story is a lot better than my first one, so thank you all my amazing readers! Oh also, I just dyed my hair red and I'm in love with it! I've always wanted to dye my hair and I got it done yesterday. It took three hours, but it was so worth it.

That's meh^ And yes I'm wearing a Stranger Things shirt, don't judge me I love that show

That's meh^ And yes I'm wearing a Stranger Things shirt, don't judge me I love that show. Okay so happy (early) new year and I'll see all of you next year! Haha I'll leave now
-Lara