Chapter 10: Day 2 - City of Stars

"Aw, they look so cute." A voice says.

"Yeah they are. Take the picture before they wake up." Another whispers.

A bright flash could be seen against my closed pupils. I groggily open my eyes to see a giggly Jet, a smirking Ghoul, and Kobra with a Polaroid camera.

"You igjits are so dead." I say as I carefully try to get out of Party's arms, and boys use this time to run away.

I dashed out of the room in my pajamas and bare feet. I really don't care at this point. Running into the diner, I see no one in the room and it was oddly silent.

Suddenly Cat had walked out of the shadows and next to me.

"Well good morning." She said happily. "That picture of you and Party is adorable."

I rolled my eyes at her. "Where's Kobra?"

"Last time I saw him he was in Ivy's room." She said.

"Okay, thanks."

I sprint down the hallway like a gold medalist and into Ivy's room. I creep around the door frame to hear their conversation.

"Hey Kobra." Ivy said.

"Hey Ives. Look at thi-"

I run into the room and jump on Kobra, which was a challenge because he's so tall. "You idjit! Why are you showing people?!" My arms went around his neck and shoulders, and I started to drag him down. The picture flew from his hand and was placed on the floor.

Ivy bent down to pick it up, and squealed, fangirling. "OMGG THIS IS SO ADORABLE!"

I got off of Kobra and messed up his hair. Which he was currently fixing.

Skipping out of the room and into the main room, I grabbed a mug (which happened to be color changing Bring Me the Horizon mug, cool right?) and the pot and poured myself a cup, watching the steamy liquid pour into my cup. Then I took a seat next to Party.

"Morning beautiful." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"Morning." I mumble back.

" I see that the love birds are awake." Ghoul said, happily skipping into the room.

"Where's Cat then?" I asked.

"Ha ha, very funny. Has anyone told you that you suck at being sarcastic." Ghoul asked.

"Yeah people tell me all the time." I respond, sarcastically.

"Okay, okay. I get it." He said annoyed, but then his voice dropped down to a whisper. "I need your help."

Both Party and I were shocked. "Wow." I said, "That's a first."

"Jokes aside, I really like Cat. I mean she's such an amazing person, beautiful, smart-" He ranted, but than stopped when he saw the smirks planted on our faces. I know more than both Party and Ghoul about this.

"I knew it." Party said.

"I-I want her to be my girlfriend, but I-I don't know if she likes me back." And the smirk on my face grew even bigger.

Ghoul looked over at me. "Okay Harley, what do you know?" His obliviousness blows my mind.

I swiftly got up and walked away slowly, "Nothing."

"Come on, Harley. You know something." He called after me. I could hear Party snickering in the back.

"Your obliviousness blows my mind sometimes." I sass. There was a moment of silence, "What?" He asked, and then he started screaming; he realized that she likes him back.