Chapter 4: T-Shirts, Bubble Gum, and Practice Shots

Its been a few days since we've joined The Fabulous Four, and it's been pretty good, besides Party and I sassing each other all day. Everyday.

Kid and I have become closer, we're practically like sisters, and I would do anything to keep her safe.

We were all practicing shooting, and I was teaching Kid how to shoot.

"Okay, so you're going hold the gun like this-" I explain and show her, and she repeats after me.

"Once you've done that-"

"You're teaching her wrong." Someone's voice interrupts me, and I recognized that voice belonged to the one and only Party Poison.

"What's wrong with my teaching- that it's better than yours." I say, bluntly with no emotion, but with tons of attitude.

"No, because she's holding the gun the wrong way." He sasses back.

I scoff, "No she's not-" I take the gun from her hands and flip it the other way.

"Fine. I'd like to see you do it." I sass. "It's not as easy as it looks."

I step away from Kid, and I watch him like a hawk stalks its prey.

He explains what she needed to do, "Once your hands are in the right position, click the safety off."

Click.

"Aim, then pull the trigger." Party  stated, like it was noting.

Zap! The bullet burns through the center of the target. Kid cheered, I'm happy for her, but also a little pissed because Party proved me wrong.

"Told you so." He flipped his hair out of his eyes. "Bet you can't even shoot."

OKAY THAT'S IT

I walked to the start of the targets. Everyone slowly started to realize what was going on, so they quickly backed away from the targets.

I stomped to the first target, gun in hand, I walk and shoot.

Zap! Through the middle.

I walk and take on the next target, blowing bubbles in my pink sticky bubble gum in the process.

Zap! Two.

Walk, Aim, shoot, pop. That's what I did for the next six targets.

Once I finished, all eight targets had burnt holes in the middle.

I walk up to Party, and I start to blow a huge bubble.

"Thanks to you, we have to get all new targets." He says, "And." He pops my gum with his finger, "You chew gum like a cow."

I hate his guts

His arrogant attitude

His cocky sassy words

We all just file back inside, me in the front, and Party in the way back, probably with that smirk glued on his face.

Kid, Ivy, Cat, and I were bored, so we decided to just play a game of cards, which was go fish.

"I haven't played this since I was a little girl." I tell, as I shuffle the cards. "I would always play my dad. And when we finished one game, I kept wanting to play another." I smile at the memory, and I take out my hair and let it rest on my shoulders.

"I WIN QUEENS!" I scream and throw my cards on the table.

Everyone groans as I do my victory dance. "THERE'S A CHILD PRESENT."