Part 28

Molly's P.O.V

It was 7:45 by the time the car pulled into the driveway. I stepped out into the pouring rain and payed the man, thanking him. I watched the car pull away and I stood in the driveway not knowing what to do and wondering what I had been thinking.

I walked up the front steps and brought my hand up and froze, I reluctantly pressed the button and I heard the bell go off inside. My first instinct was to run but I couldn't, my feet were frozen in place.

The door opened and his eyes met mine, we both stood there in shock in the rain and I was the first to react. I reached up quickly to his neck and pulled him down to the first step and his lips crashed into mine. His body instantly soaked along with him, his hands went around my waist to my thighs and I jumped up. He walked back up the step and we entered the house. He finally put me down and I leaned against the now closed door where we pulled away both panting.

His eyes burned into mine and he turned away from me walking into the living room, I followed shortly after and he threw a towel at me. His eyes not meeting mine until he spoke.

"What are you doing here?" His voice blunt.

"I needed to see you" I said quietly.

"Well, you're a month too late." He sneered, his attitude clearly heard. I looked at him with shock and I knew an outburst was coming.

A glass was smashed against the floor and he swore under his breath, 'here it came' I thought.

"God damnit Molly! A whole month and nothing. Then, you just show up here in the pouring rain, you fucking kiss me and then you tell me you needed to see me. I waited 2 weeks for something from you before I gave up. The doctor had to tell me you had left with your parents you, couldn't even do it. You don't just do that, you can't just leave and not say goodbye." He paused for a minute his face full of anger and I took the opportunity to speak.

"I'm sorry" Was the only thing I could squeak out.

"You're sorry? Yeah, well so am I. I'm sorry you didn't call, get in touch and I'm also sorry I had to watch two strangers take your things out of my house. So tell me Molly, What was so important that you had to fly across the world to see me about? Because 6 weeks ago you couldn't even bother fucking to call" He was full on yelling now and I realized I was flinching with every word and hot tears lowly filled my eyes.

"I can't have any children" I said in a whisper.

"What?" He said bluntly not hearing me.

"I can't have any children" I said louder and his eyes softened slightly.

"What do you mean?" He asked still tense and upset.

"I can't carry a full term pregnancy" I said automatically feeling embarrassed.

"When did you find out?"

"They ran tests today." I paused looking up at him

"Is that why?" His voice trailed off as he motioned toward me.

"Yeah." I said nodding.

"You were the first thing I thought of when they told me" I said and hung my head.

He slowly walked over to me reaching for my chin pulling it up to meet his eyes.

"Molly... I haven't stopped thinking about you." He admitted to me and I felt the tears escape as I choked on my own breath gasping for air.

I felt his lips connect with mine and the knot in my throat increased as I panicked slightly but quickly relaxed in his embrace.

My hands went to his neck again and he lifted me up slightly backing me up against the wall, his hands holding me firmly. His lips dropped to my neck grazing it and whispering, "We need to talk". He completely contradicted his own sentence as he then attacked my shoulder with his lips and I reached down for his shirt, pulling it over his head. My hands ran over his chest and I felt his fingers brush under my shirt before pulling it off. He set me down and slowly made his way down my body leaving blazign hot kisses everywhere