My Over-protective Boyfriend's Best Friend

"Alex, stop! Stop It!" I yelled as Alex punched the stranger in the face. I was finally able to slip in between Alex and the stranger, making Alex stop his impending punch. I held my breath, preparing to take a punch.

"Mia, get out of the way!" He yelled, his eyes cold and filled with anger. "No! Stop it!"

He dropped his fist and stepped back. I let my breath out, and turned to the stranger. "I'm so sorry, are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Get away from me." the guy said and walked away quickly.

"Just because a guy says I'm pretty doesn't mean he needs to be taught a lesson." I said as I rolled my eyes at him, giving him attitude. "It's getting ridiculous, Alex."

"He looked at you like he wanted to rip your clothes off. I don't like that, Mia."

I turned to walk away but then stopped. I walked back to him and looked at his hand. "Your hand is bleeding." I said quietly as I searched my purse for a tissue or something to wrap around it. I couldn't find anything.

"Lets just go home." I said, and started walking to the exit of the mall.

......

"I'm sorry I started a fight but common Mia! He was a total douchebag!" He yelled as I was cleaning his cut. "You know, Alex, you say your sorry but you never mean it. I'm tired of you getting into fights because a guy looks my way. I'm not going to leave you for another guy, ok? I love you."

His non-injured hand softly carresed the side of my face, lifting my chin upward so that our eyes would meet. His ice blue eyes stared intently into mine. Before I knew what was happening, he lifted me onto the kitchen table and I willingly wrapped my legs around his waist and he leaned towards me, only inches from my face. I could feel his warm breath, glazing over my face. His scent was intoxicating, his eyes and body were paryalyzing.

He bit his perfect bottom lip, revealing the tips of his straight, white teeth. He leaned in more and placed his soft lips onto mine.

"I' He broke away and whispered and then placed his lips on mine again.

"Love" He did the same, breaking apart to speak and then kissing me again.

"You." he said in a seductive tone, and then smashed his lips on mine again. I let my hands intertwine with his shaggy blonde hair, making them pull him closer to me so he could deepen the kiss.

I let him search my mouth with his warm soft tongue, which turned me on. I then felt his fingers unbuttoning my blouse, one button at a time. He ripped my shirt off and fondled my breasts roughly, making a moan escape my mouth. I arched my back towards him, letting him have more control.

He then placed his lips on my neck, sucking softly. Another moan escaped my mouth and I felt more desire than ever before.

He kissed and licked down my belly and I threw my head back. He unzipped my pants and placed his long fingers into my underwear and rubbed my delicate bump. I raised my hips towards him and let out frequent moans caused by the intense pleasure I was recieving. I was on the edge when he pulled his hand out and gave me a quick kiss on the neck. I flung my head back to its natural possition and looked at him. I was breathing hard and my cheeks were flushed and warm. My body was still shaking, and had vibrations running through it.

"Later, we'll finish this." He said and walked out of the kitchen.

I groaned, hoped of the counter, and zipped my pants up. Why does he always do that? He does it just to punish me. I'm a virgin still. We've been dating for a year now and for a long time I didn't want to have sex. He always begged me to, but I never could go all the way with him. Finally,last month, I told him I wanted to go all the way, that I would do anything to please his desire and mine.

He is trying to make me want it more than ever, he wants complete control. I've tried everything, but he'll only let it go so far.

"Hey babe, Bradley just called, he will be here in a half hour." Alex yelled from the living room.

Alex moved here 4 years ago, and I moved here last year. Bradley is Alex's bestfriend from his hometown in Tennessee. Although they have been away from eachother for a long time, they have always kept in touch with one another. I have never met Bradley, and to be honest I'm a little nervous.

Alex is a lot different than me. A lot. he loves to party, drink, and hang out with the popular kids, that's not me at all. I like reading books, I don't like alcohol, and I only like to hang out with people who are real and I feel like I can be myself around. I usually get stuck tagging around with him at parties but it's usually for one night a couple times a month. Bradley is staying for a month, and I'm worried I'm going to have a month of parties, dealing with them being hungover, and more parties.

Alex says he used to be very wild. He is a year older than Alex and is going an elite police academy that isn't far from here so he wants to visit the area and Alex.

I live two townhouses down from Alex. I live there myself.

I hurried to my house to change clothes and fix my hair. I put a pair of jeans on and a blue lose fitting tanktop that matched my dark brown boots. I made two of my famous homemade pizza's, and made my way to Alex's.

I walked in and I saw Alex standing next to a man who had to have been 6'3. He had messy black hair with dark chocolate eyes which went along well with his beige complexion. His muscular form doubled Alex's, which, because Alex is a very large guy himself, for someone to be that much larger was a surprise. He stood a protective, Strong, dominant stance. His jaw was chiseled, and covered in scruffy 5 o'clock shadow.

I took my eyes off of him quickly and placed them on Alex. If he thinks I have an interest in Bradley, there will be drama. I walked to his side and he gave a kiss. He introduced me to Bradley and he reached his hand out for a shake, I placed my hand inside of his and just when I did, I felt tiny tingles run through my hand and into my stomach.

"Hi Mia, I've heard a lot about you. " Bradley spoke and he had the most masculine voice I've ever heard but also with a little country twang in it,which was extremely alluring .

"I've heard a lot about you, too." I let go quickly and just gave him a smile.

I headed to the kitchen and put the pizza on the counter. Pull it together Mia, it was nothing. Act normal. Alex is going to kill you if he sees you acting funny around Bradley. It was nothing, it was only because of looks, nothing else......right?