Chapt. 5

A/N- this is not edited, please ignore any,mistakes.

....as I walked to her house, a smile grew on my face. I took the longest strides I could take, I couldn't wait to get there.

As I go to the end of her sidewalk I stopped and stared at her town house and I suddenly felt nervous to go to her house. I dismissed the feeling as best as I could and followed the sidewalk to her front door. taking a deep breath, I knocked on her door.

soon, Mia opened the door. She looked tired, sad, and worn.

"wow, what is wrong? "I asked as I walked in the door.

She Sat on the couch and sighed, "I've been watching the fucking notebook."

released it wasn't because of anything too serious, I laughed, "never watched it, but I did hear it was sad. "

she looked shocked, "you've never seen it? "

shaking my head no, I smiled at her sticking her tongue out at me.

"so I came over here because I have plans for us. get changed. "

"..okay, but what are," I interrupted her, "no no, it's a surprise. "

"Where's Alex? Is he coming?"

"He hit the club, he's not here and might not be home tonight."

She hesitated before replying, "Well, he might be mad if we do something without him."

I took a step closer to her, look down at her small face, placing my hands on her petite shoulders, "It will be our secret."

she rolled her eyes and went up stares, giving me the evil eye. damn she's cute.

..... Mia's P.O.V

while changing my clothes, I could not help but wonder where he would be taking me. then I thought, casual or dressy? ugh, I hope it is casual, I hate dressing up.

I walked out of my room and close to the steps, "hey, casual or dressy? "

I assumed casual since he was wearing a t- shirt and jeans but guys can where basically wear anything they want, casual or dressy, and look just fine.

"casual, very casual. "

walking back to my dresser, I picked out crop yoga pants, a slightly v-neck t-shirt,  and a zip up sweatshirt. I put my messy hair in a ponytail and ran down the steps. "ready! "

I grabbed my purse, locked the door, and we were off. we walked back to where his car was and drove to the" secret place"

I kept trying to get formation but it wasn't working, he was too determined to keep it a secret.

we pulled up to a baseball field that had only one big light shinning on it.

"we are here" he said. 

I was a little confussed, why would he bring me here? 

"I figured we could play some baseball." I shook my head and gave him a half smile. "What, you don't like baseball?" He asked and I realised that he must have put a lot of thought into this, I need to act excited. 

"Well, I mean, I don't know how to play because I never have, but I'm sure it will be fun." It was the truth, I didn't know how to play but Bradely is so fun to hang out with, he will make it worth it. 

He tilted his head, "well, since you have never played and I've never watched the notebook, we can work out a deal. If you play, I'll watch the notebook." He stuck his hand out for us to shake on it.