chapt 7

Mia's P.O.V

It's been about two weeks since I've seen or talked to Bradley. To be honest, I've missed him. The biggest reason why I have been avoiding him was because I did not want him to see my bruises. Although we haven't known eachother for a while, I knew he picked up on my weak excuses, which scared me. I don't want him involved with what happend. 

Alex has been great though, almost like a different person. this is the person i fell in love with. He meant what he said when he said he would not hurt me again. Deep inside, I could tell he really meant that. Alex has been staying away from the clubs a little more than usual. And yes, he still drinks, but it's not as bad.  

Tonight, Alex, Bradley, and I are going out to dinner. I'm pretty nervous, we didn't exactly leave it the right way that night and I have acted like I don't want to see him--which is true, but not for the reasons that he probably thinks so. 

...

I started getting ready by taking a hot bath, which during, I shaved, shampooed, and soaked. After, I stepped out and wrapped myslef in a towel. Styling my hair, I blow dried it and once it was dried I curled the ends and let it fall down my back. Applying a light amount of foundation on my entire face, I then prepped my eyes for shaddow. Creating a smokey eye with eye shaddow, I coninued by lining my water line with black and coating my lashes with black mascara. Once I was satisfied with the results, I went to find an outfit.

Finally finding the perfect ensemble, I dressed in a black dress with long sleeves and a scoop neckline. White and black designs covered the dress. Afraid of running late, I slipped on my dark blue,almost black, pumps, grabbed my matching clutch, and went downstairs and waited until I saw Aex and Bradley. 

They pulled up and I took a deep breath. Opening and closing the door, I walked out and walked to the car. Bradley stepped out and opened my door for me. He was wearing a light blue dress shirt with the sleaves rolled up. And even with my pumps on he was still a good head taller than me. 

"Thank you" I said softly, locking eyes with his captivating dark ones. They looked sad, and I knew I caused that so I quickly got in the car.

The ride was a little awkward, but Alex doesn't pick up on those types of things, or at least he doesn't lead on that he does. They talked sports and such things until we arrived at the resturant.

 We were sat at a booth, Bradley sat across from  Alex and me. After we ordered drinks and were waiting for the waiter, I heard a familar voice. On the inside I groaned, I hate this certain voice. It was Alex's friend, Lucy. 

Like always, her boobs were overflowing from her low cut, skin tight, skanky dress. Her caked on foundation and conturing job, along with her extremely heavy eye make up, made her look fake. She's also always had a thing for Alex, and he's always been into her.

"Oh my gosh guys!" She shouted dramatically, as she strutted over to us.

" What a surp---Who is this" She questioned as she looked Bradley up and down, "Hey" She said seductively. 

"What's up" He replied. That made me feel angry, she's a slut, why the hell is he even talking to her. I tried hard not to show that I was becoming jealous but I'm sure I was failing. 

"This is Bradley, " Alex introduced them. 

"I don't want to sit at the bar alone, soo do you guys mind if I stick around" She said to all of us but she couldn't peel her nasty eyes off of Bradley. 

We all agreed for her to sit down and join us--and by agreed, we just didn't say no . She sat so close to Bradley that their legs were touching. I needed to stop getting so worked up about this, he isn't my boyfriend.