Study Date?

Don't forget to enter the cover contest!

I'm extending it for one more week.

And now, for the main event.....

It's what you've all been waiting for.......*drumroll*

AN ACTUAL UPDATE!!!

Annabeth's POV)

I sigh as the bell rings for the end of the day. Everyone shoots up and out of their desks, and I reluctantly put my architecture book away.

The hallways erupt in noise as I make my way to my locker. You know, just to retrieve all of my other books.

"Hey, Annabeth."

I glance up to see Percy leaning against the lockers next to me. I nod at him, and he continues.

"So, are we still on for tonight?"

My eyebrows furrow for about a millisecond. I had completely forgotten about our da- partner work, for the Spanish project.

"Um, yes, sounds good. We're going to your house, aren't we?"

"Yeah, if that's cool with you," he says, but his sentence is followed by a loud screech at the end of the hallway.

"PERCY, WE'RE LEAVING WITHOUT YOU!" Thalia shouts, and Jason snickers. Nico and Hazel just stand with them silently, but are obviously amused.

He rolls his eyes. "Whatever, it looks like I've got to go. See ya at 7:00?"

"Yep. Bye!"

He waves at me over his shoulder as he jogs to catch up with his neighbors. I watch him leave, and sigh a little bit. Then I quickly throw my extra books into my backpack.

(Hazel's POV)

"Guys, my date with Frank is tomorrow."

"WOOHOOO!" Jason cheers, pumping his fists. "I totally helped this ship sail."

I roll my eyes, smiling. "Yeah, yeah. Did Frank really go to you for advice?"

Jason puts his hand to his chest in mock offense. "Why do you sound so surprised? You know, I am perfectly capable of helping to little birds find love!"

"Whatever, Cupid," Nico teases. Jason huffs and I laugh.

"I personally don't see the need to dat-" Thalia is cut off by Percy clasping a hand over her mouth.

"WE DO NOT DISCOURAGE YOUNG LOVE!"

I blush wildly, while Jason laughs. Thalia glares at Percy. "Percy, you have 0.2 seconds before I bite your hand," comes her muffled statement from behind his hand.

He yanks his hand back, and she swats at him.

"You're having Katie over beforehand, right?" Nico asks, and I look at him.

"Yeah, and Annabeth."

"Why Annabeth?"

"Because she's one of my closest friends and I want her to be with me before my first date," I say simply. He nods.