Chapter 13

If Jakayla wanted to play a sick game of Would You Rather, then I would too. I knew what I had in mind. It stared at me but I did my best to look past the masked figure. "Would you rather chew off both of you arms? Or have your legs chewed off by a psychopathic clown?"

I had a gut feeling that I shouldn't have asked that. I just gave it ideas to ask me questions like that. Shit. I wasn't thinking.

It began to laugh. Not a normal laugh either. More like a non-stop chuckle. Staring at me, it began to pull up its robe that it wore, revealing the bony legs. They were literally milk white  bones with a patch of flesh here and there on each leg. "I choose the psychopathic clown." It said.

The room spun again. Everything was black. I could see the masked thing in the distance next to a clown. I was somehow still on the couch but watched through a portal like orb or something. I watch the clown, startled for a second then suddenly happy to see his soon to be snack. Part of me wanted to smile. That was probably my dark side. I didn't smile, though. I didn't have it in me to smile. I only watched as the clown danced happily to skeleton legs and devour them with its dark hole of a mouth. 

The masked thing didn't move. Not once. It laughed as the clown ate it's bony legs. Right on time, the clown finished his meal and I was back on the couch with the now legless masked thing.

His head turned to me. I didn't look at it. "My turn." 

To me, my turn was the worst words ever to heard. "Would you rather be buried alive with a possessed human eating doll. Or be stuck in a cave with blind creature?"

I immediately went for the blind creature. Better than a doll who ate humans that wasn't blind. The room changed again and I found myself horribly uncomfortable. When I looked around, I noticed that I was laying down with a huge boulder above me, nearly about to crush my back. I was about to make a move but something was in front of me...

Bald, hairless, white eyes, veins everywhere on it's fleshy body, sharp teeth, small nostrils, dwarfed ears, boneless...creature stood in front of me. I sucked in a deep breath as it began to sniff out a scent. Did it know I was there? Probably now because I breathed. I laid down, shut my eyes and closed my mouth, holding my breath. Counting.

6 7 8 9 10 11-

I almost got to twenty however, I was dragged from underneath the boulder. When I opened my eyes I saw the creature as it held me by my hair. I felt long piercing fingernails slide over my forehead. From front to the back of my head. Blood began to pour down my face and I saw a few strands of my hair fall onto the floor. The pain was sharp. It stung and it hurt like hell. I was too hysterical to feel it 100%. Before I knew it, I was in the room on the living room couch.  Blood all over my face now. The masked creature was chuckling again. 

"Your turn." It said...