What are you doing to me?

This party isnt the ones like high school example people get drunk but its more family reserved than friends.

I stood talking to mrs dolan about the boys fame and about how ive been you know the uasual.

"Well ive been good -"
I got cut of by grayson and his whore butting in.
"Mom this is alisa my girlfriend" grayson said smiling down at her.

"Thats nice isnt it." She replied similing sipping on her cocktail.i sniggered a little choaking on my martini.

"So as you were saying" mrs dolan said looking at me leaving alisa and grayson doumbfounded also looking at me.

"So im now working as a model and i work for vouge north is my assistant." I state proud.

"Wait your a model?" Alisa questioned laughing at me.
"Oh yh and your not but i see why i mean theres class which is me and then theres ass which is you but dont worry grayson digs that dont you babe?" I say winking at grayson.

"Im sorry-"
"Apoligy exepted now i have anywhere else to be but here talking to you wasting my valuable time you coming mrs dolan where we can talk without any interuptions from the whore?" I say smiling at mrs dolan she smiled back and snickered a little under her breath we said our goodbyes and went to talk somewhere else.

Time passed and every adult was drunk.i danced with north for a little and then went to go get a drink from the bar.
"Martini please"
"Coming up" he said with a million dollar smile
I tapped my finger on my on the wood as i waited for my drink to be done.

"What do you think your playing at"
I tun aroung to be met eye to eye with grayson
"What do you mean" i say tiping my head to the side curiously.

"Stop playing your bullshit with me okay"he says
"Stop acting like an asshole  you left me yesterday in a state okay you left me to cry you hurt me so im going to bullshit all day long. I know you like me still because you wouldnt have bought be flowers and made efforts" i say getting closer to him touching his chest and fixing the color of his white shit.

I firmly placemy hands back on his chest.
"Grayson why are you doing this?"

"What are you doing to me?" She says soflty bringing me closer