"Your changing me....stop"

(Play song when i say so)

Drinks flew around me. But i didnt want anything to do with it.i have to go to my works party tomorrow. I wont be drinking there either.

"Come on h-have some fun!" Grayson said over the pumping music

"No im fine" i smiled, he only nodded and smiled weakly.

I had the sudden urge to pee.i got up from my seat walking to the restroom.i got as far as the bar counter.

"Hay where you going?" Someone grabbed my shoulder,i snapped my head to the person.

"Grayson im going to the restroom"i said loud enough.

"Then after that i wanna go home." I said his expresion turned to sad

"Oh please stay"he whinned at me slurring the slightest.

"No i wanna go home!" I snapped back not meaning to make it sound the way it was said.

He looked a bit taken back chugging his drink in his had then slamming his glass on the bar counter fortunely it didnt shatter.

"Im coming lets go" he said  yanking my hand and dragging me out the door.

Well i didnt get to pee

(Play song now)

We arrived back at my place i walked straight to my room grayson following behind me like a lost dog.

I threw my glasses on my vanity and trew my hair up in a bun not really caring at my apperence.

Grayson just sat on the bed  looking around admiring my room.
I watched his glitening eyes travel around my walls and little items in my room.

I walked into my bathroom now getting to pee.it felt like releif.i flushed and washed my face making all my makeup come of.i was rinsing when i felt two hand go around my waist jumping slightly.

I whipped my head up seeing grayson smiling like a goof that he is. My goof forever and always.

I brushes my teeth and he stood behind me watching my every move. It didnt feel wired it was comforting. I have grayson back in my life.

We left and went to my room grayson sitting back on the bed watching my everymove.

I walked into my closet and changed into my pjs and throwing a pair at grayson he caught them. Scanning them with his eyes he looked up amused and confused in his own thoughts.

"Where did you get these from?" Grayson asked raising an eyebrow at me surely perplexed .

I stood srunching at my shirt and lightly bouncing from foot to foot. What do i say oh ..... i kept them because im a sado and when i get sad i hug them because they still smell like you it makes me feel safe in your arms.

"I uhh kept them. I didnt think id see you again they comfort me so i just.... uhh kept them." I said gettin embarassed and looking down.

I could hear the bed springs lift and then a few seconds i could feel hot breath on me . He lifted my head up with two fingers.he looked into my eyes for a long time we were communicating with our eyes.

His fingers brushed down to my neck then shoulders making me become all goosebumpy and tingly.

The pad of his tumb cicled my exposing skin on my shoulders.
His eyes were fixed on me as was mine on him i examined his posture. He was comftable around me and and need of sime comforting.

I could feel us lean in it only felt right at the time.
We were just cm apart he wad breathing heavily as it was hitting my lips making them dry.

I swipped my lowwer lip with my tounge to add moisture into them his eyes then slowley gazed down to my lips stmetting them there for a while then meeting my eyes agian which made my heart rate beat faster and jump. My stomach was filled with a jungle full of tigers bears lions fighting. No need to have the butterflys.

He moved his tumb up to my chin and i moved my hands to his neck he lickeds his lips. I could hear his breathing.

"Your changing me... stop" he purred in my ear huskily.