Slower until i was gone

(Play song now)

Well this is it I'm choosing to go I'm staying under, goodbye world, north, Ethan , Grayson.
I will truly miss them.i think that it's my time to go.i need To say bye in some way.

My phone was on the counter next to me.i picked it up and went to out group chat and recorded my voice note.

'So guys I love you don't forget that I think if I didn't have you now I would have killed my self a long time ago don't worry about me I'm not going to' I couldnt hold
Back my tears so I let them out 'why am I crying haha I hope you and your baby are well Grayson and you Alissa.north I think that you really are the best friend I never had years ago when I had no one so thank you I hope the wedding will be good I'll be there don't worry just not in the way you hope.ethan well as much as you were a asshole I still love you millions thanks for making me smile you are the one thinks that went good in my life.grayson you are the only one w-who showed me l-love.the baby will be just as handsome as you are and just as gorgeous as Alissa is.i love you.dont give up on life guys I'll be gone don't mean you can't visit me you will know where to go.you won't have to put up w-with my whiny ass now.'
I ended it and threw my phone across the bath room crying like there's no tomorrow. It hit
the mirror and smashed Along with thousands pieces of glass launching across the room.

My phone hit bottom and was fully smashed.i got call after call I just sunk back into the bath letting the tears fall into the water.

I think if I didn't have north I would have done this a long time ago.

If I didn't have Ethan I wouldn't be me.who I am today weather you take that good or bad I don't care.

If I didn't have Grayson, I don't like that thought I need Grayson but non the less I would have my life but not like this , I would still be a ugly fat girl. But maybe I would be happy and mentally healthy.

I felt being drift away I started to choke on the hot water that stung my windpipe. I forced myself to stay under.i opened my eyes and they burned so I forced them open.

I could feel my lungs fill up with water. My eyes stayed open and I could slowly see the bubbles escape my mouth a float to the top until they disappeared like my vision and breath.

Graysons POV
Me and Alissa were arguing about her faking the pregnancy she just wanted me to stay away from georgia.

"Go away" she screamed throwing plates at me

"Your crazy you know don't worry I'm going to fix things with georgia" I said grabbing my jacket and opening the door.

"You walk out that door we are over" she screamed

"Oh god I'm out easy" I said slamming the door shut.

My phone buzzed from my jean pocket. A voice note from Georgia :

'So guys I love you don't forget that I think if I didn't have you now I would have killed my self a long time ago don't worry about me I'm not going to' There was a pause she was crying 'why am I crying haha I hope you and your baby are well Grayson and you Alissa.north I think that you really are the best friend I never had years ago when I had no one so thank you I hope the wedding will be good I'll be there don't worry just not in the way you hope.ethan well as much as you were a asshole I still love you millions thanks for making me smile you are the one thinks that went good in my life.grayson you are the only one w-who showed me l-love.the baby will be just as handsome as you are and just as gorgeous as Alissa is.i love you.dont give up on life guys I'll be gone don't mean you can't visit me you will know where to go.you won't have to put up w-with my whiny ass now.'

I was running to my car as soon as I heard her crying.

"Don't do nothing stupid baby I'm coming"

I called her she wouldn't pick up so I did again and again no response.

There was a lot of traffic I was crying smashing my steering wheel with my fist.

"Come on!" My nuckles turned white

I arrived at her apartment and sprinted up.the door was locked no way in.

"Open!" I roared biotin the door down With my foot until it flew of the hinges.
Tears where streaming down my face my heart ached for my baby girl.

I ran to living room not there.
I screamed her name no response.until I heard water flowing. A bath I sprinted to the bathroom it was locked.

"Georgia baby please stay with me!........ please" I sobbed punching the door.i kicked it down with all my rage.

She was under the water. All I could think was she has to stay with me.

Georgia POV
(When Grayson is breaking the door down)
I heard banging but I was gone. See you in the next life....

.......

My heart beat got slower

.....

And slower

......

Slower

......

I faded
......

Am I gone?

........

I went blank, I was gone.

.........

This was all until I felt my body be lifted up.
Physically I was gone mentally I was still here.

I could hear the crying,it was like I was in a coma I couldn't move or breathe everything felt heavy.but I could hear and feel my skin being touched I just couldn't move how hard I tried. Is this was what death felt like?

"Georgia please no" I could hear the deep voice crying. A pair of hands pumped my chest hard yet at the same time softly.the touch felt so soothing and very Formiliar I knew who it was, Grayson.

"Oh no don't leave me, I'm sorry what I did, your truely my best friend I wanna marry you okay have your babies. You are not dying like this! You gunna grow a old lady with our grandkids, we can have a family like I've always dreamed off and you not leaving me now not today not ever so wake up please.........." he shouted his word where engulfed by tears "I need you"He cries more but it was soft , I felt something pinch my noes and lips on mine. Air filled my body like it was blowing up my body as if it were a ballon. It didn't work. He tried one more time.i felt something happen slowly I started to feel real again. Am I coming back to life.he didn't know that.

I could feel his tears drop in my cheeks.his sobs filled all the sound in the empty house.

"Your not leaving me." He cried he hugged my chest.

"No! Please! What do I have if I don't have you!? So you have to stay with me!" He could feel all his tears his word felt real just as much as they sounded.

Power surged through my body and I took a huge breath. I coughed up all the water that was in my lungs.

Grayson sat on his knees crying.i looked at him and he looked back.happy? Yes sad? Yes broken? Yes well me and his both angry? No for once he didn't look angry.  Maybe this made his realise?

He wrapped his arms around me.
"You are not leaving me okay." I nodded. I couldn't speak if I did I'd choke on my tears.
Grayson Dolan nearly was the death of me but then he saved me,

Who else cried ?