Stranded cold and a mess

I walked outside to wait for my uber.north is staying at ethans tonight and grayson is at alisas and im all alone.

I felt a viabrate in my bag

Mom😘
"Hey mom" i said
"Honey how are you ows grayson and ethans birthday"
"Its fine" i reply
"Thats good, you okay you sound off"
I Took a breath and tear where spilling, i always keep in the tears trying to be strong i need to just vent.
"M-om" my voice broke.
"Honey is it grayson is he not making you happy" she said
"I dont -ha-ve him in my l-ife an-ymore" i said finding harf to speak.
"Ill get a flight
Out tonight and we can spend some time together" she said
"Pl-ease."
"Okay honey imma pack and ill be out asap"she said
By this time i was a crying mess my back sunk against the wall.i couldnt keep in the tears they just kept coming.

"Okay m-om i l-ove you" i manage to di d the words
"Stay strong baby ill be there tomorrow. I love you" i hung up the phone and cried a little more.

"Hay you okay"
I looked up to see grayson
"Leace me alone" i said getting up
"Here let me he-"
"NO! Leave me alone" i screamed
I began to walk away faster.
"Stop georgia" he said
grabbing my wrist.

"Grayson stop doing this to me" I whipered
"Please, your making goodbye harder"
"No goodbye"
He said lifting my head.
"Grayson stay out if my life"i pushed him away and he stumbled back a bit, u could see the anger rise in him.

He stomped forward hearing the gravel at the car park his the bottom of his dress shoes. I instantly walkes backwords frightened and it being a natural instinct.

I hit a wall behind me and grayson still comeing towords me faster more anger in his flesh.

I gulped and whimpered for him to stay away but he didnt listen. He pounded his fist against the wall same height to where my head was i flinched and a tear droped down my cheek.

"Grayson please im sorry" i pleaded.

He looked in my eyes he saw i was crying and backed of a little.

"Was you going to hit me?"
I quietly asked confused
Looking down.

"No i was just mad an- thats bot the point i just.. i jus- need to go" he said stuttering leaving me stranded cold emotional mess.

Well thanks grayson yet again you have fucked up.