Who

I stumbled into my apartment i think all that drink got to me.... just a little bit.

Sadly grayson didnt come home with me mainly because he had to talk to whorina but its whatever.

I peeles the clothes of from me instantly scrumbling them up into a ball and tossing it into the cornner.

"Ehh ill deal with that later" i said walking into my bathroom and getting into the shower.

I was washing my hair when i heard my door open and close my legs started to shake and ny breathing increased.

"Hello" i say nervously whipping my face.i start to hear foot steps creep closer to the bathroom the water heavly fell as steam evaporated in the air more it came up.

"Please who ever you are take what ever you want just dont hurt me" i shouted with my voice cracking as i was in the verge of tears.

The bathroom door opened luckly the shower curtin shades me. His demonic shadow swooped the shower curterns. My frail naked body hovered the tiles in the shower as i was on my tippy toes frightened more frightened than i have ever been.

His hand pulled back the curtern and im faced with a hooded man i couldnt see his face but his sent smelt formilluar.

"What if i want you" he screamed it roared and echoed in my ear drums . And his low steep voice took all sound gaps.

He looked up and it was......