Shes pregnant

I woke up with the sound of light snores in my ears I turn around and see Grayson. Aw he's a cute sleeper.he large hands where wrapped around me and his head was in my neck.

I untangle myself from his arms and go to walk into the kitchen I put on Grayson white shirt that he wore yesterday as it's the first thing I saw and me being the lazy bitch I am I just put it on.

About to walk I was attacked from behind and pushed down onto the bed.kisses where placed all over my neck.

"Grayson stop" I said giggling he chuckled and let go of me.

"Want food?" I ask raising an eyebrow.
"Is that even a question" he answered back with sarcasm in his voice.

We were in the drive way of the mac Donald's down the street to me. My baggy sweats actually Graysons baggy sweats hung of my skin.my sun glasses sat on my nose comfortably.

Grayson was Also in sweats he wore black Nike trainers Along with his sun glasses.

If you ask why sunglasses because the paparazzi.

We went through the drive through and a boy gave us the amount we had to pay.

"That will be $26.59" he said looking down then his eyes looked at me .

"Oh god are are y-ou g-g-g"
He stuttered clearly star-stroked. I laughed and nodded my head.he giggled and went on rambling on how he was a fan. But of what I thought.

"Yh cute story bye" Grayson said cutting him of and handing him $30, then speaking of to the next stop to get our food.

We arrived home with the food in our hands.

"I was not jealous" Grayson said yelling and whining
"Yes you was" I said arguing back.we have been at this for ages. 'Yes you was' and 'I wasn't'

"Whatever" he said mumbling and putting the food on the counter getting his then sitting on the couch.i could just tell he was pissed I just got a vibe of him that he was.

I get a bit scared when he's angry as you can tell from previous pages when he gets angry he seems to take it out on me I love him to much to care if he leaves Scarlett marks on my body I just sometime crave for his attention and affection it doesn't matter what the force is, I sound like a crazy but I would do anything for him . I sound like I'm crazy in love which I might be I don't know what love feels like but all I know is that I would take one trillion Scarlett marks for him not matter how hard or painful they are. I wish it was perfect but to me it was pretty perfect.thats good enough for me.

I grabbed mine and sat next to him, it was silence. I found it funny because he was jealous about the boy.

He finished his food and sat slouching i finished mine just staring at him and I knew he tried his best to not look at me.i put my rubbish in the bin and jumped back on the couch and just stared at him laughing.he sighed and I could tell he was getting angry, maybe it was the way his knuckles were bolted together making the skin turn white , or maybe it was the way he clenched his jaw together to stop him from shouting and losing his shit.

"Don't be angry coz you no I'm right" I said in a baby voice trying to make the situation better.sometimes I feel as if I have to tremble on eggshells around him.

He just looked away jaw clenched and muscles popping.oh god.

To try and lighten the situation I laughed and jumped onto his lap wrapping my arms around his neck and legs atound his torso I literally looked like a panda hugging a tree.

He pulled away and He looked at me the anger went and happiness took over thankgod  he was about to lean in I was staring at his gorgeous eyes.

And obviously his phone rang.it was to convenient

"Hello?" He said confused
I heard talking on the other side and crying and then laughter.

"Bro that's great" Grayson said laughing.
"I'm gunna be a uncle" he cried on the phone.

Then I realised what they were talking bout. She pregnant.
North my baby sister (not biologically) is pregnant.

I felt happy and sad I was jealous because she's getting married and having a baby we always planned that I will be the first one to be married and have babies

Flashback
"I north pwomis that I will let you have a baby fiwst and get married to Zack effron"

"Ok" we linked our pinkies together and giggled

"How are babies even made" I asked curious

"I dunno" she answer back
"Hmm okay wanna play .... it" I said
"Sure"

End of flash back
I put it at the back of my mind and just let the happiness take over.however I knew we were only 5 and all but a promise is a promise.i found my zac effron and she found hers that's all that matters.

He got of the phone and wrapped his arms around me even tighter than before he then leaned his chin on my shoulder.

"When are we gunna have babies and get married?" He said sad.

I myself had to this before I answered.
"Grayson it will all come in good time and the marriage thing is all on you, I've been waiting for 3 years" I said laughing.

But then I thought what If he doesn't want to marry me .
Oh god I don't want to rush him.

"Don't worry your pretty little mind about that .... I've got that in mind" I could just feel him smiling.

Wonder what's in store for us.