Did he just,he did!

I was dressed to impress because i dont feel like a glittering godess doesnt mean i cant look like one and just becuase i feel like a sack of shit doesnt mean grayson has to know

I look in the mirror whilst north sits on the bed writing there cards. I did mine already and i wrapped there presents, i gave grayon all black beats and ethan all white along with a polaroid camera ethans being white and graysons being black .

I stare at myself
'Im a mess but he dont have to know' i say to myself.

North comes behind me and wrapps her hands around me and puts her head on my shoulder
"Hi boo boo"
"Hi" i say with a weak smile
"How you holding up" she asks sympathy ingraved in her words.
"I have no choice i want him" i turn to her
"North i love him and i hate him i want to be his pain but hug him and help him after, i wanna be the one having his babies,i wanna be his wifey."she rocks me and reasures me simply say 'shhh honey bunny its okay we can work it out' the tears burn but dont fall ,they deslove and im left numb.i havent told her but im going ,leaving,forever this time but we will keep in contact.

North dressed gorgous as ever she got grayson and ethan kid cudi tickets along with me and her she thought me and grayson would be together by now but the total opposite happened

North dressed gorgous as ever she got grayson and ethan kid cudi tickets along with me and her she thought me and grayson would be together by now but the total opposite happened.i wont be here.

We got to the resturant about 1 min late we saw them they were just about to sit down.

We scurried to them and sat on the table ovi the pregnant lady was there.

I pressed my lips togethers sucking in a sharp breath calming down my tears and whirling emotions.

I look around the resturant and see its very posh and formal the water here seems as if it costs $100 but its not hopefully.diamond droplets around the lights hung organicly it had a rose gold theme to it, the huge christmas tree in the centre lit up the the room even more adding that extra sparkle.

"Oh when did you guys gets here" ethan said to me and north even though north was sat next to him.this brought the attention to us.

Grayson eyes where on me i could feel it , it felt so normal.was it my dress,was i too ugly 'why was he looking at me?'

"You look gorgous babe thats why" north said to me.

I said that out loud i looked around to see if anyone else heared.thankgod no one did.

I gave her a fake smile and she kissed my cheek. She always knows how to cheer me up.

We all had small talk but i felt graysons stare on me the whole night.i ignored it i have to stop giving in.

"So can i give you guys my presents." I said with a wide smile made it real as i could.

"You didnt ha-" i stopped ethan from talking
"No i have known you my whole life so" i pulled the bags from under the table

"Open your card first"

Ethans card read-
To my eth
Your like my brother now and i love you endlessly like a sister ovi ... dont hurt my sister or i will personally pay you a visit.non the less happy birthday you huge goof bag you desrve everything good that comes your way.
     -georgie x

His face lit up "awww thanks"

Graysons card
Hey grayson so i wanna start by saying happy birthday the big 21 thats something hay.... i love you and i will never stop loving you no matter how many times you hurt me,thats alot of times.i thought id be the one with you forever but im not alisa is so im not going to be spitful im not like that so  i hope you and alisa have a lovely life together i wont stop you guys i will be moving away and give you space for that little baby on the way,thats what you need. no more me no more i loves yous no more fights you more suprises at my work with flowers and no more us.
   -love your forever and always georgia x

I could see the tears in his eyes.he looked up and smiled at me no words said.i could feel the tears in my eyes.i felt had hand grip mine, i looked up and saw north nodding at me almost as if say 'your fine' i shook away the tears and gave the boys there gifts in which they were very greatful with.aswell as north i thought they were going to cry kid cudi is like there hero.

It got to the end of the night and ethan stoop up.
"Guys can i get your attention," we all looked his way "so i wanna thank everyone for coming out to celebrate mine and my doof brother grayson" he looked at grayson
"Oh thanks" grayson laughed ,oh his laugh i wont forget that and will miss is to cheer me up.
"Anyway the real reason for this is because i fell in love with this beautiful wiredo north and i could picture life with out her" we all awwwwed.
"I love her endlessly and she really is the one i wanna call my wife i wanna have children with her." She had tears in the eyes , oh god he isnt gunna....

HE GOT ON ONE KNEE
OMG HE IS!
He held her hands looking up at her tears feel down her cheeks with joy,my hand was over my mouth along with everyone elses in the resturant.

"I wanna marry so north my little wiredo will you marry me and do me the honour of being my beautiful fiance then wife"

She cried. A little more before saying "yes"
She smiled like never before i saw a little tear slip.awwwe

The ring was on her finger and there arms where wrapped around eachother.

We all clapped, everyone one in the resturant calpped also.

MY BESTIE IS GETTING MARRIED but i wont be here to see it.