Yes yes yes

Finishing pinning the last pieces of my hair up I was ready.
I felt like a princess i mean the way they gasped when I walked out the door into the living room was priceless.a little barking puppy was by my feet yapping . Not even gunna lie usually this would annoy me but he's my little baby now.

"Omg" north screeched I covered my ears and she stood there tranced.
"You sure clean up nice" Ethan said. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Gee thanks Ethan" I said adding in a little chuckle.

I searched around the apartment and realised Grayson wasn't here I played with my bottom lip whilst my eyes scanned looking for him.

"Ugh guys ... where's Grayson"
I asked confused looking around for a while longer peering into the kitchen but no he wasn't there.

"Oh he's coming to get you." Both said ... okayy what the hell has he got planned? What are these lot up to?

I smiled scaredly and they looked at me then each other and shared a cheeky grin.

"Hmmmm mkayyyy" I said looking at them both suspiciously.

We all heard a knock on the door and all or our heads turned to face it. I felt like I had 6 hearts in my chest beating about 100 a second my mouth went dry and my stomach started doing flips.

I opened the door and there revealed a Grayson I had learned to love.

A handball of roses in one hand and a little box I'm the other.

"Grayyyy" I longed out feeling my blush rise.

I took the flowers from his hands and smelled them.
"They are lovely ,thank you"
I hugged him taking in his scent.

"Your wearing the aftershave I got you" I smiled.
"It's my favourite doll face" he said all smiley.
He kills me.

"What in the box" I asked intrigued raising an eyebrow.

"I actually got it for you" he opened the box to reveal a little dainty necklace laying with all its beauty.i twinkled like my eyes did in the light.i put my hand around my waist truly astonished with Grayson kind gesture.

I went to go pick it up.my fingers were on the rim of the blue velvet box. I was about to get it and Grayson slapped the box down in a playfall way making it land on my fingers which made me jump not gunna lie.(look at video so you know what I mean for this bit)I erupted with laughter as did he.

"Awwwwwwww" Ethan and north stood there just watching us.

"I can't even" north put her hand over her mouth and started to cry just a little.

"Sorry guys one second" she said Ethan following her after he gave us a 'he she goes god help me now before i kill me and her both' look

HORMONES 😂

He put the necklace around my neck making me look 1000x better.

"Bye beautiful" north said running in hugging me.
She stopped crying now I guess.
Ethan hugged me too and they stood there gazed me and Grayson was just looking at them as silence grew but the awkwardness grew bigger.

"Should we go" Grayson said cutting the silence putting his hand on my lower back after fixing his cuffs quickly.
"Please"

We said u final goodbyes which  felt like I was saying goodbye like I won't see them In a year.

We were in the lobby and Grayson pulled me a little closer his hand even lower on my back Making me smile and blush a little.

The people at the desk looked at us gawking and awwed at us.i smiled to be polite. And I caught Grayson put his finger to hush lips almost to say shhh.