First Chapter

Two men's, in their early 20th, were lying in bed and breathing deeply after the pleasure which they got just a moment ago. –Naruto… How long will we keep on doing this…? I mean how long we will have sex with each other? – Sasuke took a TV panel and turned it on. –Until we will find normal girlfriends… - Answered Naruto and sat up. –Oh Look! See that beautiful girl? – Asked Naruto pointing out on TV. –Which one? – Asked Sasuke when he looked at it. –That beauty… With pink hair. – Answered Naruto smiling. –Her name is Sakura. We met a long time ago, when we were 12 years old in agency. – Naruto crawled back in bed. –And what? – Asked Sasuke annoyed. –Well… I like her a lot. Not only as an actress but as a girl but my favorite actress is Hinata… The other girl whit midnight blue hair. – Naruto turned to Sasuke. *Hinata…* Thought he. –Hey! I know… We should go to agency and greed them! I want to talk to Sakura… And get some autograph from Hinata. – Naruto stood up and started to dress up. –I guess we should go to agency but only because we have to record a new song. – Answered Sasuke and stood up and started to dress up.

In agency.

Sakura and Hinata was sitting and reading new scripts. –Listen Hinata… How can you act so well? It's like you turn in to another person when camera is on… - Sakura said and sighed. –Sakura… Your acting is good too… And please let me learn my scripts now. – Hinata kindly smiled at Sakura and Sakura nodded. *She is always so concentrated…* Thought Sakura and looked at clock. Hinata turned her gaze on clock too. –Oh no! I have to go Sakura… - Hinata said and stood up. –Oh… Okay. I will walk you to doors. – Sakura stood up too. When doors opened and they walked out of Hinata's & Sakura's rest room, Sakura bumped in to Sasuke.

-Look where are you going. – Said Sasuke sharply and Sakura blushed. *Sasuke… So beautiful…* Thought Sakura. She couldn't say a word. –She is sorry. – Hinata bowed and Sakura looked at her. *Thank you Hinata…* Thought Sakura and sighed. –Hey Sakura! – Said Naruto in cheerful voice. –Huh… Naruto! – She smiled at him widely. –What are you doing here? – Asked Naruto and walked closer to Sasuke. –Well… We got new scripts and were just reading them… - Sakura still smiling said and showed scripts to Naruto. –Hinata. – Said men who came from behind of Hinata. –Ah Gaara… Sorry that you had to search for me… I got too much in to reading new scripts. – Said Hinata blushing deep red. –It's okay… Are you ready to leave? – Asked Gaara and Hinata nodded. –Bye everyone. – Hinata said and they quickly walked away.

-Hey hey Sakura. – Said Naruto when Hinata and Gaara weren't in vision. –What is it Naruto? – Asked Sakura. *Why is Sasuke so quiet all the time?* Thought Sakura and sighed. –Wasn't that the Gaara from rumors? – Naruto worriedly looked at Sakura. –Don't worry… She doesn't believe in those rumors. Hinata isn't that kind of girl. She knows that Gaara is kind and nice person. – Sakura placed a hand on Naruto's back and rubbed it as if calming him. *Aaah… Sakura's touch.* Thought Naruto. –But why only the two of them? – Asked Sasuke. *Huh… Sasuke just talked aah..!* Thought Sakura. –They… They are dating. – Sakura said slowly. –But it's a secret so… - Sakura added quickly. *What!? Hinata is dating that murdered!?* Thought Naruto. –Why Hinata is dating him!? – Asked Naruto in a low voice. –Huh..? Why? I don't know but they started to date after last movie in which they were a married couple… I think Hinata just wanted to spend little more time with him and find out the real Gaara… - Sakura smiled and sighed. *I know they don't love each other… Just like.* Thought Sakura.

-Anyway… Why are you here? – Asked Sakura and looked at Sasuke. –Oh we have to record new song… And our manager wants' to talk about some movie. I guess he wants' us to act. – Naruto smiled and Sakura looked up and down on scripts and Naruto. –Maybe you will act in this one… - Sakura waived scripts in front of Naruto's face. –There are two leader roles. One of them plays Hinata and second has to be a man. And there are two second leader roles. One of them plays me and another should be a guy's role. – Sakura smiled. *Yay! That can be a chance whit Sakura!* Thought Naruto and looked at Sasuke. –Wouldn't it be amazing!? – Asked Naruto and smiled. –We have to go Naruto. Shikamaru, Kiba and Kankuro is probably already with manager. - Said Sasuke and Naruto sighed. –Sorry Sakura… I will come to see you later and tell you what manager told us about the movie. – Said Naruto and Sakura smiled. –Okay. See you later guys. – Said Sakura and they left.