2 Chapter

I have to tell few things…

First of all my ENGLISH IS BAD..!

Second… What's written in -...- means a person talking.

I should apologize that my stories has a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes, but that's just something I can't control… So I APOLOGIZE about it…

Please don't get angry about it..!

Hinata and Sakura was sitting on Hinata's carpet and drinking whisky. *Pshaw… I hate whisky!* Thought Hinata and drank little bit more of whisky. –Hey Hinata… - Said Sakura and sadly looked at Hinata. –Saku-chan what is it? – Worriedly asked Hinata. –Well… You see… You know I like Sasuke a lot but it looks like he will never like me. – Sakura said and drank out her glass of whisky. –No Saku-chaa… I don't know about him anything except all those rumors but there isn't even one guy who can stand against your beauty. – Hinata sad and smiled. Sakura weakly smiled and sighed. –That's the problem… Sasuke isn't like everyone… - Sakura tapped another glass of whisky to herself. –Naruto isn't like everyone too… But he obviously like's you. – Said Hinata and laughed. –Listen Sakura, your great actress and beautiful girl and I believe that if Sasuke will not like you; you fill find another, better man. He isn't the only man on this planet. – Said Hinata and Sakura smiled. –And if there will not be other men for me… There still are you. – Said Sakura and slyly smiled.

-Sakura we already talked about this… I have a boyfriend now and our deal was; when one of us finds a boyfriend this relationship is ended. – Said Hinata seriously. –I know but… - Said Sakura and forced Hinata in to a kiss. –Sakura! – Angrily said Hinata and Sakura laughed. –I know you don't love each other. – Said Sakura and Hinata sighed. *Truth can't be hiden.* Thought Hinata and Sakura forced her in to another kiss. –This is the last time Sakura and I am serious. – Said Hinata and kissed Sakura. *You never know…* Thought Sakura and Hinata laid Sakura down on the ground. –Hina-chaan… Let's have some real fun tonight. – Said Sakura and Hinata slowly opened Sakura's blouse buttons with mouth. *This is the last time until I I'll broke up with Gaara!* Thought Hinata and took off the blouse from Sakura.

Sakura had a cute pink bra with lace and Hinata had a black bra like this on at the moment. They bought it together a week ago. Hinata opened her bra and looked at Sakura's small breast which looked really cute and her small nipples hardened. Hinata smirked and licked right nipple. She clapped her hands and light turned out in all house. Only moon was shining and that made the atmosphere romantic. Hinata slide her hand down to Sakura's pants and opened them. Then she worked on Sakura's pussy and Sakura moaned. She started to dress down Hinata while Hinata worked on Sakura's pussy and nipples. –Hey Hinata come here… - Said Sakura trough moaning and Hinata leaned and kissed Sakura.

Sakura sat up and lifted Hinata's skirts up and widely opened Hinata's legs. Sakura carefully looked at Hinata's wet panties and smirked. She pulled them off and leaned toward it. Her tongue slipped through Hinata's pussy lips and few times licked Hinata's clitoris. Then her tongue went to pudental slit and worked there until Hinata came. –You have become better… - Said Hinata when she laid Sakura down and pulled of her pants. –I'm learning from you. – Said Sakura and Hinata smiled. –But you have become more sensitive too. – Said Hinata when saw Sakura's wet panties. Hinata pulled them to the side and licked her pussy. Sakura moaned and soon came. –But I still have to learn much from you. – Said Sakura and Hinata licked her two fingers. –I'll teach you something better. – Said Hinata and slide her finger in Sakura's pussy.

Sakura loudly moaned and that made Hinata horny. She moved her fingers in and out, in and out few times and at the same time kissed Sakura. She licked Sakura's nipples and made Sakura feel really good. When Sakura came again, Hinata stripped of Sakura's panties whit too much force and they cracked. Of course they didn't care about that. Hinata turned Sakura around so Sakura was standing a doggy stile now. Hinata licked her pussy again to clean everything that came out a moment ago and then stood up. –Soon I'll be back. – Said Hinata and walked to her bedroom. After few second she was back and was holding something in hands. It was too dark so Sakura didn't saw what really it was, only noticed that it's a box and that there is something inside it.