End

Hinata rushed in the white-haired boy hands crying and mumbling something under her nose. The boy gave a glare to Sasuke who stood few meters away. He looked hurt and abandoned. He was the one who made her cry. He did something that made Hinata cry and chose the white-haired boy… He was the bad one who loved that beautiful girl, but never got the chance to prove that as he always hurt her some or other way.

-CUT! – Hinata heard a director yelling and the boy let her go. –You did a great job Hinata! – The boy said and Hinata smiled. –Thank you. You was great too. – Hinata said and turned to Sasuke. They couldn't spend a few minutes without each other. Hinata rushed to him and they hugged.

-I can't stand seeing you in other men hands! – Sasuke mumbled in her ear. –Sasuke, it's just a movie. – Hinata said and smiled. –We need to go and buy a present! – Hinata remembered and pushed lightly Sasuke back.

-Right, tomorrow they turn six. – Sasuke said with a warm look in eyes and kissed Hinata's occipital. –Yeah… - Hinata mumbled and they headed to change and go shopping.

Next day.

They were sitting in the park, having a birthday picnic. It was Kozuhi's and Ryuuhiho's sixth birthday. Yes, since the day when Sasuke found out about his kids passed three years and they were still together. Not only together, Hinata and Sasuke were married already for more than a year, they lived together for two years and their kids accepted Sasuke as their father quickly. They were a happy, loving and beautiful family.

-Dad, how does kids are born? – Suddenly asked Kozuhi and Hinata giggled. –It's not that easy to tell… - Sasuke mumbled in return turning red. –Then how did mom and you made us two? – Asked Ryuuhiho and both of them blushed, looking at each other, remembering that one night. Then both of them started to laugh as hard as they could. Tears were coming out of their eyes.

-What's so funny? – Asked Kozuhi and Hinata hugged him. –We will tell you when you will be older. – Hinata said and kissed both of them.

They spend a lot of time together. Today wasn't an extraordinary day. It was a family day together which they loved and enjoyed.

Sunset let them know, that this day has come to an end. Sasuke took Ryuuhiho on his back and Hinata took Kozuhi in her hands. They walked home. Their new home where they will spend their life together and they promised that they will be happy, no matter what.

When they went to bed, Hinata as always looked at the picture, which they took one and a half year ago. It was the same as today. Sasuke carried Ryuuhiho on his back and Hinata carried Kozuhi in her hands. That day Sasuke asked Hinata to become his wife… And she wasn't the one who gave an answer.

Kozuhi was the first one who said that Hinata will marry Sasuke. Then Ryuuhiho pushed Hinata closer to Sasuke and Hinata fell in his hands. –Is that a yes? – Asked Sasuke and Hinata smiled. –Yes. – She honestly answered and kissed him.

It was one of all those moments when they all were happy. When it all felt right for Hinata, when it all satisfied Sasuke, when it was good for Kozuhi and Ryuuhiho. Hinata was thankful for the decision which she made, when gave Sasuke a chance.

She never imagined her being so happy, yet she was and so was Sasuke.

THE END.