16 Chapter

It was fifth day since Hinata got in hospital and second day since Hinata got out from hospital. Her inner inflammation was healed so her leg now was in Paris plaster and she could walk only thanks to crutches. Even if doctor told her not to walk around too much, Hinata still couldn't stay home for whole day and so she went to a filming place. Actually Hinata took a taxi, because it was too far away to walk there.

Soon taxi stopped in front of an old house. Hinata got out from it and sighed. House was dilapidated, old, dirty and creepy, but somehow for Hinata it seemed familiar and comfy. She walked in it and as quietly as she could went to second floor where at the moment Atsuko (Sakura) and Kaito (Naruto) filmed scene where they are deciding to take money from Tsuki and Kuro.

Hinata carefully watched how Naruto is acting and she was glad to see his acting. *He is much better than before… And Sakura is simply helping him out.* Thought Hinata and giggled. That giggle caught Sakura's attention and she looked at Hinata. Deidara said 'stop' in his beautiful and calm voice. *Why can't Sasori be the same way Deidara is!* Thought Hinata and smiled.

-Sorry! – Apologized Sakura and then looked at Hinata again. –I should apologize! – Said Hinata and giggled. –Did you run away from hospital again? – Asked Sakura angrily and Hinata laughed. –No. It's my second day since I got out from there. My inner inflammation was healed and they let me go. – Said Hinata while Sakura walked closer to her. *It doesn't seem like she is lying… But what can I know! She is amazing actress so…* Thought Sakura and sighed. –I am not lying! – Hinata said little bit angrily. –Okay okay… - Mumbled Sakura and smiled. –Go back to work. We will talk later. – Said Hinata and Sakura nodded.

Soon Hinata wasn't standing alone. Next to her was Sasuke, who came to watch how Naruto and Sakura are working. Hinata noticed him from the very beginning since he came, but pretended that she didn't. *There is no need to greet him anyway. He will act as he always did.* Thought Hinata and smirked. Deidara stopped filming and everyone rushed to Sakura and Naruto to retouch their make-up and repeat scripts. Only Hinata and Sasuke stood there in the corner of the room and quietly breathed.

-How's your leg? – Suddenly asked Sasuke, but Hinata wasn't surprised. No matter how he acted in front of others, he still was a good person, who worried about others. Hinata's eyes slide down to her leg. –It's okay. They said that I will be able to work after two weeks. – Said Hinata and smiled even if she didn't look at Sasuke. –Two weeks? Isn't that too soon? – Asked Sasuke. If someone would have seen them from other corner of the room, they wouldn't even noticed their lips moving. –I said the same thing to Tsunade. She told me that my injury's are healing incredibly quickly and that after two weeks I will be as if nothing ever happened. – Answered Hinata and looked up. Sakura and Naruto were already in their places.

-I am sorry that because of me our work is standing. – Said Hinata and Sasuke quietly sighed, but Hinata could clearly hear it. –I said that it's not… - He started, but Hinata cut him off. –Yeah... It's not my fault but still… I feel sorry and guilty that you had to bear with Sasori by yourself. – Said Hinata and giggled. She wasn't following the filming anymore. Hinata was listening to her own and Sasuke's calming breathing which happened to be in the same rhythm.

-How far do you know scripts? – Asked Hinata and looked at Sasuke from the corner of her eyes. –Till then where Tsuki and Kuro are starting chasing after Atsuko and Kaito. – Said Sasuke and that surprised Hinata. –Pretty far. – She mumbled but she was sure that Sasuke heard that. –And you? – He asked and Hinata kindly smiled. –I know it fully. – Answered Hinata and looked down on her hands, which were holding pair of crutches. –I always learn scripts in first day. – Said Hinata and then looked at Sakura. *Right… She told about it…* Thought Sasuke and smirked.