37

"What's up?" Aoife asked while shrugging Hook's hand away. Emma looked between the two one more time before walking in step in between them.

"Gold says that there is an alternative to removing David's ties to Neverland because of the dreamshade cure."

"What?" Hook frowned and looked down at her. "That's impossible. It can't be done."

"I hate to interrupt, but I can concoct an elixir cure for David. I am, after all, rather good at potion making." Gold smiled lightly, seemingly pleased with one upping Hook. "I did get poisoned by the same thing by a cowardly pirate, so I think I can safely say there is a way to cure it." Hook merely smirked at this.

"I agree, I mean, you did survive." Emma said quietly while looking down at the ground.

"But to do this, I want a favour in return-"

"Oh no," Neal appeared and cut his father off. "You are not putting a price or a demand on this. You are going to help cure David for the right reasons, not for your personal gain." Neal said seriously. Gold relented and nodded simply to his son's words.

"Don't." Hook said when they were left on their own and Aoife was looking up at him quizzically. It was more than obvious that she was going to voice something. He thought he'd say something before her.

"Oh, Killian...what am I ever going to do with you? You can't play well with others, can you?"

"I can think of many things-"

"Captain, if you're going to start being inappropriate, I am walking away." Aoife swung her arms by her side and looked up at him.

Hook let out a quiet sigh, relenting he inclined his head. "I shall behave then."

Aoife's eyes narrowed a fraction. Leaning to the side she looked up at him. Smiling coyly she gave a nod. "If I'm to be honest. You being a gentleman is much more pleasant." Giving another nod she raised an eyebrow when Tink had waved her over. Clicking her tongue Aoife darted off and skidded past everyone else to get to Tink's side. "You waved?"

Tink rolled her eyes. "We're almost there, you're coming with me."

"Joy."

Tink's eyes softened. "Face it, they'll know I won't be alone and that you'll most likely be with me. I highly doubt Peter has told the Lost Boys – other than Felix – that you're with these lot." Tink nodded her head towards the group.

Aoife pouted. "Ah." Was all she said to Tink's words, which naturally caused narrowed eyes to be sent at her. "Sure, right, let's go then, yes?"

"Remember where you have to go?" Tink asked, she received nods from the group. "Come on, Aoife." She turned to her friend, Aoife smiled awkwardly and turned on her heels and shuffled off after the blonde.

The perimeter was easy enough to access, both Tink and Aoife winced as the surrounding Lost Boys collapsed to the leafy ground. Regina had cast a spell which caused them to sleep. Leaning down Tink and Aoife took to examining the children while the others made their way into the camp.

"Henry and Pan aren't here." Emma stated rather obviously. It was true, neither boy was here which begged the question of where were they?

Aoife looked over as a slight ruckus filled the air. Frowning lightly she peered over Regina's shoulder as a small girl was let free from a cage. Tink and Aoife exchanged a look. They had only seen Wendy a few times, for the most part it seemed she spent it locked away. Turning away, Aoife tilted her head to the side. Shuffling over she pushed a young boy onto his back. Letting out a quiet whine she poked the boy on the arm. She knew he wouldn't wake up, not for a while yet.