Part 14

Hayden's POV

My mom's been at the grocery store for almost 2 hours now.

I was almost sure she finished shopping at the grocery store and now went clothes shopping.

She does those kind of things.

Enough with my mom, Toby hasn't been on his phone all day, except for that one time texted me he was busy.

I was starting to get worried.

At around 7PM my friends texted me to come to this festival that my school was hosting.

The text read "We're coming to pick you up at 7:30 for the festival, we have a surprise ;) "

My friend's Amber and Bella are complete weirdos that I love to death so when they say they have a surprise, I don't really know what to expect.

I didn't really want to go.

I wanted to stay on my couch and watch Netflix until Toby messages me.

But I should get out of the house.

My outfit was a pink sweater with black leggings.

The basic's.

--

I got to the festival and Amber and Bella were acting weirder then usual.

Saying things like "are you ready for your surprise" constantly

Amber and Bella wandered off somewhere and I just stood there.

In the freezing cool air.

I wanted to get outta here!

I opened up my phone and still, no sign of Toby.

I know he wasn't talking to me only for a while but still, my heart hurt.

I just miss his voice and his texts.

I look up to my phone and looked around for Amber and Bella.

They were right behind me and started giggling.

I got creeped out.

I turned back around and that's when I thought I was going crazy.

I saw Toby.

At least I thought I did.

It was a little bit dark so I couldn't see much, but I saw sparkling blue eyes and dark but light brown hair.

Amber gave me a little push towards him.

I casually walked towards the guy I saw to get a better look, that's when my heart started to race and I started to tear up.

That's when I saw him.

He was looking around for somebody and then our eyes met.

I ran towards him and he ran towards me and I felt things I've never felt before.

I felt the cool air rush past my face, I felt tears dripping down my cheeks, I felt my heart racing.

And that's when we hugged.

( Want to see the video of Toby and Hayden meeting? Scroll up!)

He gave me warmth.

I could feel his heart beating faster then mine.

I've always wanted to feel his touch.

We hugged for a good minute or two and for a few seconds, I let go to actually see his face and to make sure I wasn't hugging some stranger who looked like Toby.

I looked at him and started crying in his arms because I just couldn't believe it.

I was holding the love of my life for the first time ever.

He then kissed the top of my head and whispered softly

"I'm here beauty".

When I heard his voice, my body felt goosebumps.

"ocean eyes" I said in a muffled voice.

The guy I've been Skyping and texting for a whole year now, is finally here. The guy who lived thousands of miles away is in my arms. The guy who I thought would never come is right in front of me. The guy I came across on the internet is now the guy I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Hugging him is really indescribable.

All I can say is that, i felt so safe and loved.

Toby's POV

So I contacted Amber and Bella, her good friends and I told them I wanted to surprise her and they were in on it and help it come together.

I was looking for her for a good 20 minutes.

Our eyes met.

I didn't have to look twice, I knew that was brown eyes.

I ran towards her, I couldn't wait to feel her.

We touched and I was hugging her tighter then ever, but with a gentle touch.

I never want to let go.

This is the love of my life and I just couldn't let go.

But she let go to look at me and I looked at her.

Her eyes were so beautiful.

This was it.

I actually met Hayden Campbell.

Oh, did I mention that my heart was racing not because I was running, but because it was bursting with love?

Well it was.