Stay With You

Warnings: Reader Is Attacked By A Random Werewolf

Isaac glared at you from across the house, his gaze softening when you burst into tears. He hadn't meant for things to blow up so badly, all he'd been trying to say was that he didn't want you involved with the werewolves in case you got hurt.

"If I'm so weak and pathetic then maybe I shouldn't hang around you either." You burst out making Isaac swallow.

"Yeah maybe you should." He bit back, regretting it as soon as you hurried out of the house and down the drive.

He paced outside for a bit until he decided to head back inside and stopped when he heard the unmistakeable sound of a scream. For a second he stayed completely still before hurtling through the woods, he didn't hesitate to pounce on the werewolf that was baring down on you, chasing it off before turning and scooping you up in his arms.

"(Y/N) hey, please be ok." He whispered.

Isaac stayed next to your hospital bed all night, refusing the breakfast Mellissa tried to give him the next morning. Everyone came to visit you but Isaac didn't move from his spot, his hands running through his hair as he waited for you to wake up.

By the third day Isaac was bleary eyed and exhausted but he wouldn't leave you, despite what everyone told him he was convinced that the werewolf attack had been his fault and he wanted to be there when you woke up so he could tell you he was sorry for the argument that had you running into the woods in the first place.

Your hand tightened around his and his head shot up, calling Mellissa to come and check in on you. once she left the room Isaac carefully kissed your hands and forehead.

"(Y/N) I'm sorry... so sorry I didn't mean what I said." Isaac mumbled as tears began to dribble down his cheeks. "You're not pathetic or weak and I love you, I don't want you to get hurt I just said those things because I wasn't thinking."

"It's ok Isaac." You coughed. He gently stroked your forehead and kissed it again.

"No it's not but I'm going to stay here until you can go home and I'll look after you forever." Isaac grinned when you almost giggled.

"You don't have to stay all night Isaac you look like you haven't slept." You mumble.

"I want to stay here with you." He said as he kissed you again.