Dealing wit Dre n Dee

Dre's P.O.V

" call star" I said to dee when we got back to the house after coming from the trap. "she picked up" dee said quickly an den started talking to star.

"where the hell you at bring your azs home right now." dee said soon as star picked up the phone not given her a chance to speak. "im going to beat your mother fucking azs when you get here." I yelled in the background.

"I'm at Nene's house I'm on my way in like 10 minutes." star said in a little innocent voice.

"no be on your mother fxcking way right now." dee said strongly to let star know he was dead azs serious.

" fxck you dee I'm on my way damnn." star said with a attitude and then hung up.

Star's P.O.V

I said my goodbyes to ma Tammy an Nene and then I was on my way home... 10 minutes later I pulled up to the house. it was about 10:45 when i got home. I got my keys and my purse an went in the house and seen my ma in the living room on the phone .... "hey mommy" I said while hugging her... "hey baby girl" she said while kissing me on the cheek then continuing her conversation. I tried to sneak pass Dre room because him and dee was in there. "get your azs in here." Dre said....damnn. "what dre damn I'm home now so what you about to start bitxhing for now...?" I said annoyed at dre and dee. "who the fxck you getting attitude with star dont fxck with me before I beat that azs....now you know what the fxck im about ask you so go head an tell me where the fxck you was earlier when you was supposedly with Nene..?" Dre said looking at me while semi raising his voice....

"when the fxck did you become my fxckin daddy ...my point exactly but I was on my way to Nene's house but I had to get some gas and to make a long story short I got to fighting with some n*gga cause he called me a bxtch cause i didn't want to talk to him." I said.....  "the fxck you mean you got into a fight with some n*gga.... did he hit you?"dee askd "....yes he hit me but I handled it...you don't have to go after him.." I said almost begging him because I didn't want him to go after him cause he was zay's friend. "fxck that the fxck you mean we don't have to go after him....the fxck kind of brother would I be to let some n*gga hit you an not kill his azs....what he look like...? we going to check his azs tomorrow.." Dre said while walking back and forth but stopped when he noticed i wasn't answering him... "umm..." I said not wanting to say nothing. "star don't fxckin play wit me...answer my motherfxcking question right fxckin now.!" Dre yelld.... "damn Dre OK he was dark skin with a boosie fade both ears pierced and he was bout 5'9....!" I said... "iight." both Dee and Dre said at the same time.

.

.

.

.

Dre's P.O.V

"iight" me and Dee say at the same time. star walked out with attitude. I wonder whats up with her but I ain't got time to be worrying about that... my main focus is finding and killing that n*gga who laid hands on my little sister.. "I wonder what the f*ck that nigga was thinking." Dee said sounding pissed off. "i don't know but he must not be from round here cause everybody know star our sister...so who the fxck brave enough to lay hands on her.?" I said thinking out loud. " i don't know but we gone see whats up tomorrow cause i don't preciate that shxt at all." Dee said

Dee's P.O.V

after I got done talking to Dre an we decided we need to hit up a club to take our mind off this shxt until  tomorrow I went to get in the shower and shxt so we can go to K.O.D (king of diamonds). I walked to star's room to check on her and she was talking to some n*gga on the phone. "who the fxck you talking to...and don't lie cause I know its a n*gga.?" I said to star telling her more then asking. "Dee why the fxck you worrying about who I'm on the phone with....you ain't my damn daddy...and i don't worry bout them thirsty stank azs hoes you be talking to so get the fxck on with all that." star said, if she was just a bitxh on the street I would've slapped her azs. "little girl you need to calm your motherfxcking voice down an iight I ain't go worry bout it but keep on with that bull shxt an your azs go be cut off for reall....all the shxt I do for you and you go flex on me like that." I said kind of getting pissed off and aggravated with star's attitude. "whatever dee cause you and dre really working my motherfxcking nerves right now and get the fxck out my room." star said and threw a pillow at me. "iight I'm out an dont get you and ole dude fxcked up." I said while walking to my room. "what the fxck ever dee you ain't go do shxt to me." star said and she was right I'll never do anything to hurt her....she the only little sister I got an I love her azs to death but ole dude.. she know I'll fxck him up that's why she ain't say nothing. I went in my room and got out my white true religion jeans and my dark green polo shirt with my polo boots and my D chain and my Jesus piece. I got in the shower and.... 30 minutes later I was ready after brushing my teeth and brushing my hair then checking in the mirror to see that my swagg was A 1 on point.

*~lexii*