working on it

tre's P.O.V

I woke up in the middle of the night cause I felt tasia breathing hard on my chest like she was struggling to breathe.

"tasia...you ok ma?" I asked as I sat up and turned on the side light.

" I just had a bad dream." she said and sat up ;she got up and ran to the bathroom and I went and held her hair back. after she was done I gave her a tooth brush and laid back down. after she brush her teeth she came and tried to lay down but I pulled her on top of me and kissed her then flipped her over to where I was holding myself up on top of her so wasn't laying on her stomach. I took her shirt off and started kissing her neck, chest, and stomach. she was squirming then she stopped me.

" no tre I'm already pregnant." she said with a serious look.

"ok ma goodnight take yo lil azs to sleep." I said while smirking and kissed her forehead as she put her head back in my chest.

.

.

.

Zay's P.O.V

I woke up at like 7 in the a.m. to tink crying.

"what's wrong tink?" I asked and picked her up.

"cwan I swleep with you uwncle zway.....me scwared." she said while wiping away her tears.

"yes you can sleep with me tink-a-boo." I said as we laid down in the bed next to star.

"me lwuv you uwncle zway.." she said and fell asleep in my chest.

"I love you to tink-a-boo." I said while yawning and I also fell asleep.

.

.

.

star's P.O.V

I woke up at 9:39 the next morning and I seen tre little girl laying with zay sleeping so peaceful almost like this was where she sleep at all the time. I got up and took a shower,brushed my teeth and peeked out to see was zay's niece still in here...he was but she wasn't so I walked out with my towel wrapped around me and got my white booty shorts with a black tank top with some white sandals. I put on some baby lotion then my white boy shorts with my white and black zebra striped bra and then my clothes. after I got done dressing I put my hair in a high bun.

.

.

.

Zay's P.O.V

I felt star get out of the bed but I didn't wake up...a couple minutes later tink got out of the bed and I stayed sleep.

30 mins later

I woke up and took a 30 minute shower and put on some basketball shorts and a T-shirt after I brushed my teeth and all that other shxt I went downstairs and star and tink in the kitchen eating cereal.

"good mworning uwcle zway." tink said holding her arms out for a hug.

"good morning baby girl." I said to tink while giving her hug.

"what's up ma." I said to star.

"nun lil ugly." she said and smiled. she got up to wash out her bowl and I wrapped my arms a rounds her waist and kissed her neck. forgetting that tink was in here

"unwcle zayyy!!" tink semi screamed.

"what's up baby girl?" I asked after kissing star neck 1 more time then walked over and picked up tink."

"I wanna gwo to the pwark." tink said.

"yes baby girl we can go to the park." I said while tickling tink.

"cwan awuntie come to?" tink asked pointing at star.

"yea she can come baby girl." I said then kissed tink cheek and put her down. She ran to the living room to watch spongebob.

ima update the rest 2marrow

vote follow comment!!!

*~lexii*