us

Tasia's P.O.V

Hey I'm tasia I'm 17 year old dark skin 5'5 with natural curly hair that stops at my shoulders. I'm a thick girl not to small not to big but just right. Me and tre been messing around for about a year and a half now. I been feeling him for along time but I never thought he would fall for me like that. when I woke up tre wasn't in the bed so I got up and went in the bathroom to brush my teeth but I felt like I had to vomit....and there it was again me throwing up all my insides while holding my hair back. Tre came in and freed my hand by holding my hair back and rubbing my back. After I was done he told me to take a shower and get dressed so we could go to the doctor and the shopping for me some clothes since all my other clothes were at my moms house. While I was in the shower Tre came In and put me some clothes on the bathroom counter and walked out. after a 20 minute shower I got out and put on the sweat pants and the white Nike t-shirt that tre put on the counter for me (and yes she did have on under clothes with it).

Tre's P.O.V

I got up early this morning to go turn on the TV for my baby girl.

"what you want to watch tink?" I asked her as she ran and jumped on the sofa.

"uwmmm I wanna watwch spwomge bwob dadda!" she said semi screaming while jumping on the sofa.

"okay baby girl calm down and stop jumping on the sofa before you hurt yourself." I said while picking her up and kissing her cheek.

" owk thwank ywou dadda." she said while sitting down watching spongebob.

"your welcome baby girl." I said while walking upstairs to check on tasia. When I got in the room I heard tasia in the bathroom vomiting and I went and held her hair back and rubbed her back. After she got done I told her to get in the shower so we could go to the doctor and go get her some clothes. while she was in the shower I went and put her some clothes on the bathroom counter and chilled in the room until she was done. While I was watching TV my lil bruh Zay knocked on the door and said him, tink and star were going to the park. I got up and went downstairs where they were and gave my baby girl and star a hug and dapped zay up and with that they left. I went back upstairs and tasia was putting her hair in a bun. I went and jumped in the shower for about 20 minutes and then walked out the bathroom with only my boxers on and tasia looked at me and was about to walk out the room but I stopped her.

" where you going ma?" I asked as I hugged her from behind.

" I was gone wait downstairs until you got dressed." she said.

" you good ma just chill up here." I said as I walked to my dresser and got out my grey Nike sweats and a black Nike t-shirt and put on my elite socks and black Nike slides.

after I brushed my teeth and my hair and made sure I was straight we left. we went and ate at IHOP then we was on the way to the doctor.

.

.

.

20 minutes later

we arrived at the doctor and she signed-in and we chilled waiting for the nurse to call us back.

"Tasia Jackson." we heard the nurse say loudly and we got up and went to the back.

"The doctor will be with you in just a minute." the nurse said and walked out.

update later....sorry for the waittt.