we chillin

Zay's P.O.V

I knocked on the door and some n*gga came to the door. "whats up...who you?" he asked. " zay, where star?" I said getting straight to the point. "why you looking for my little sister....the fuck y'all got going on?"he said getting a little louder. "n*gga why th-" I said but couldn't finish the rest because star said "Dee and zay chill bruh damn." she said sounding annoyed. "watch your mouth girl." I said with a smirk. "who is this n*gga star.?" the n*gga dee asked. I done heard about them somewhere...." aye you know gudda.?" I asked her brother."yea that's my n*gga.....why?" he asked looking curious. "that's my oldest brother.." I said. he looked at me for a minute and said "DRE! come here n*gga." he yelled and some other n*gga came down stairs. "zay.....n*gga what you doing here.? I ain't seen your big head azs since you was bout 15?" the dude said dapping me up and when I got a close look I remembered who he was. "dreshawn! my n*gga I know your fat head azs ain't talking about nobody head but I just moved back bruh I ain't know she was your people." I said looking a star. "yea that's my little sister....the fuck made you come by here anyways.?" Dre asked.

Star's P.O.V

these n*ggas sitting here having a whole damn conversation and shxt. "Dre stop asking all them damn questions and zay bruh come on before I not be going no where with your azs today." I said agitated as fxck. "Man watch your fxcking mouth and iight go get in the car." zay said and i did as told cause I don't feel like arguing with him.

Dre's P.O.V

"aye bruh the only reason I ain't cussing your azs out right now is cause we like family but don't be trying shxt with my sister n*gga and you better not hurt her or I'm going to beat your azs." I said to zay being dead azs serious....cause I already got to kill one n*gga for putting his hands on her. "bruh I got you man I really like your sister and you ain't got to worry bout nobody hurting her while she with me....I got her." zay said sounding real azs fxck. " I usually don't trust n*ggas with my little sister but go head bruh have her home before 12 doe."I said as he dapped me and dee up.

Zay's P.O.V

"what's up ma....you straight?" I asked star as I got in the car. "yea I'm good but I want to go to waffle house zayyyy plzzz." she said sounding so innocent with her baby face. "yea ma we can go and all that cussing you be doing need to stop...ion want my baby girl cussing iight?" i said being dead azs I'm really feeling star....she different from these other hoes and she will be mine soon....

.

.

.

Star's P.O.V

1 hour later

after we ate we went to zay's trap house and the n*gga Tee was there. " man why the fxck this bxtch here.?" he asked being serious.. "boy you need to sit your azs down you just mad cause you got that azs beat so you might wanna shut the fuck up talking to me." I said and rolled my eyes.

.

.

.

.

zay went to the bathroom and I was in his office....the n*gga tee came in and started choking the hell out of me and trying to go in my jeggings and shxd I screamed and he slapped me."dumb bxtch ima teach you to keep your fxcking mouth-" POW! POW! POW! gunshots sounds filled the room and his body fell to the ground."come clean this shxt up." zay yelled and picked me up... we went to the car.... "I'm sorry bout that lil ma." zay said touching my face where he'd slapped me at and it stung. I looked in the mirror and my face was swole and I had hand prints round my neck where he'd chocked me....."How the hell we go explain this to your brothers....?" zay said

.

.

.

vote ,comment ,inbox, follow

thanks!!!

*~lexii*