the start of "us"

Zay's P.O.V

I went downstairs like 10 minutes later and seen tre sitting on the sofa chilling but I know he was still pissed about what happened to star. I sat on the other sofa and he said "what the fuck happened to her and who did the shxt nigga cause I know like hell you didn't do it." I looked away for a minute and said

"her and tee got into it yesterday because she wouldn't get with him and she beat his azs but he did hit her a couple of times. so i went and got her this morning and went and ate, then I had to stop by my trap and tee said some to her and she started popping off with him so I took her in my office cause I had to use the bathroom then when I came out he was trying to rape her and he had hit her, so I killed his azs and now we here." I said to tre.

" iight bruh I'm glad you handled that fxck nigga for putting his hands on her....im going to call and let Dre and Dee know what's up." he said and pulled out his iPhone 5." after he got off the phone with with Dre and Dee we chilled for about a hour and 30 minutes then I went upstairs and went to sleep In the guest room since star was in my bed.

.

.

.

.

2 hours later I woke up to star laying on top of me calling my name "zayyyyyyyy wake up." she said pouting.

"I'm up lil ma whats up." I said with my eyes still closed.

"zayyy I'm bord and tre just left me to go chill with my brothers." she said sounding jealous. I was dozing back off and I guess she noticed because she started bouncing on top of me.

" lil ma if you know what's best for you, you wouldn't do that before I flip your lil azs." I said with a smirk and she punched me n my chest playfully. 

" whatever nigga I ain't worried.....and you ain't go flip me no time soon." she said and tried to get up but I pulled her back down.

" star I ain't worried bout flipping your lil azs yet cause I know you ain't ready but I want you to be my girl." I said looking her in the eyes.

"is you asking nigga." she said while smiling.

"yea I'm asking you to be mine lil ma." I said as I sat up with her still on my lap.

"yes lil ugly azs boy I will be your girlfriend." she said and I attacked her azs. we kissed for a lil minute.

"what I told you bout calling me lil?" I said as I tickled her while laying on top of her.

"get off me zay.....i- I'm sorry nigga damnn." she said while laughing.

"watch your mouth and come on let's go get some to eat so I can take you home." I said and got off her.

"zayyyyy noooo i want to stay with you." she said while laying down pouting.

"aye girl stop all that shxt....don't be like that. you can stay the whole week when you come tomorrow." I said to star cause dre want her home tonight by 12.

" ughhh iight and give me a tooth brush." she said and got up.

.

.

.

.

after about 20 minutes we left the house and went out to eat then we were at her house.

Star's P.O.V

"ughhh see you tomorrow zay." I said pouting because I wanted to stay with him tonight

"...girl what I told you bout that pouting shxt now. your azs go be with me all so calm that shxt down." zay said and grabbed me by my waist then kissed me.

"call me when you get home." I said and got out my key.

"iight lil ma I got you." he said and waited for me to go in the house before he leave.

vote and comment

thankzz

*~lexii*