Soon 2 b.....?

Star's P.O.V

Dre and Dee were really working my nerves so after they got done asking me 100 questions I went n took an hour shower an wen I got out I had a missed call from zay....so after I put on my night clothes ( under clothes, basketball shorts and tank top) I called him back... "whats up ma." he said sound all cute and shxt. "nothing cooling now whats gucci with you.?" I asked "shxt nothing I just got to the crib..and whats up with you not picking up the phone when I 1st called...better not been on the phone with no little weak azs n*gga." he said like he pay my phone bill or some shxt...lol the fxck. "you don't worry bout who or what n*ggas I be on the phone with....when you start paying my phone bill then you can worry bout that but until then fall back little boy but I was in the shower." I said to him in a feisty voice. "....little girl who the hell you calling little?" he asked and start laughing "obviously zay n*gga....it ain't like you go do shxt." I said in duhh. "iight now ma don't make me beat that azs an show you I ain't as little as you saying I am." he said and i can tell he was smirking with his nasty azs... " boy please I ain't worried at all boo please believe that." I said making him laugh. "you must think you hard..? but I like that doe... my little down bxtch. Huh...?" he said making me blush. "yea im a down bxtch but who said I'll be yours.?" I asked curiously. "you will be soon....end of discussion." he said smirking but I can tell he was serious. me and zay continued talking and out of no where dee came in my room with out knocking or nothing. "who the fxck you talking to...an don't lie cause I know its a n*gga.?" dee said to me telling me more then asking. "Dee why the fxck you worrying bout who I'm on the fxcking phone with, you ain't my damn daddy and i don't worry bout them thirsty stank azs hoes you be talking to so get the fxck on with all that." i said to him getting kinda annoyed "lil girl you need to calm your mother fxcking voice down and iight I ain't go worry bout it but keep on with that bullshxt and your azs go be cut off real talk....all the shxt I do for you an you go flex on me like that." dee said kinda sounding a little pissed off. "whatever dee cause you and dre really working my motherfxcking nerves right now And get the fxck out my room." i said and threw a pillow at him. "iight I'm out an dont get you and ole dude fxcked up." he said while walking to his room. "what the fxck ever dee you ain't go do shxt to me." I said knowing that I was right and me and zay talked until I fell asleep....and he did to.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Zay's P.O.V

I woke up hearing light snores and remembered me and star were on the phone last night... we must've fell asleep..."Star." I said.. "huh" star said...she's such a light sleeper. "wake that azs up little girl..." I said with a chuckle. " shut the fxck up zay why you wake me up?" she said with a little attitude. "cause... get your azs up an get ready.. im about to come pick you up to go to breakfast then you spending the day with me." I said 2 star. "OK an you need watch who the fxck you talkin 2 little boy....before your azs get hurt" star said with attitude but I can tell she was smiling. "you ain't go do shxt little girl but text me your address." I said to star. "iight text me when you here." she said "iight" I say and we hung up the phone. I decided to wear my black trues and a brown polo shirt and my polo boots.

.

.

.

I took a 30 minute shower,brushed my teeth, I let my dreads hang....after about a hour I went an checked on my trap houses and then I got a text from star...it was her address.

.

.

.

.

1hour later I was at stars house an I called her to let her know I was here but she ain't pickup so I went and knocked on the door.

Star's P.O.V

after I got off the phone I decide to wear sum black jeggings n my brown polo shirt n my polo boots. "where you about to go" dee asked with his nosey azs. "I'm about to go chill with my friend" I said with kind of a attitude. "i don't know who the fxck you getting a little attitude with but you better correct that shxt....and is it a nigga or a female?" dee asked.

COMMENT & VOTE...! THNKXZZZ

*~Lexii*