the beginning/the truth

Dre's P.O.V

.

.

.

about 20 minutes later I got back to Nene's house and she was laying down watching tv and on the phone.

"bihh your brother cute azs fxck.... he gone be my baby daddy." Nene said and start laughing.

" that's right ma we can make that happen rii now." I said and flipped her over to where she was laying on her back.

"n*gga get off me and no we can't." she said laughing while I laid on top of her.

"iiight ma here go your food." I said and laid next to her.

" OK thanks and star said hey and she love you." Nene said while sitting up.

" what's up Lil sis and I love you too." I said Loud enough so she can hear me.

" iight sissy call me tomorrow boop." nene said while getting off the phone with star.

Star's P.O.V

after I got off the phone with nene I went and laid on zay bed while he was in the shower. I had already took a shower and I could feel myself falling asleep.

10 minutes later

I felt somebody lay on top of me.

"Dre get your azs off meee." I said and tried to sit up but he pushed me back down.

" damn lil ma chill and watch your fxcking mouth." he said and got up.

"watever zay." I said while laying back down and falling asleep.

Tre's P.O.V

"come here tink." I said to my daughter.

"what Dadda." she said looking up at me.

"baby girl it's getting late you need to go to bed." I said to her.

after I put tink in the tub and put her on her pajamas she fell asleep.

1 hour later the door bell rung.

i opened the door .

"hey gudda." said Tasia sounding like she been crying.

"what's up Tasia why you out this late." i said to her its (11 o'clock)

"my mamma's boyfriend....." she said and just stopped. I picked her up and carried her in the house and turned on the light.

"who the fxck did this to you." I said to Tasia. she looks like she been beat up.

"he raped me and I told her she said I was lying and she did this." tasia. said crying.

"damn man what about my seed." I said and punched the wall forgetting that tink was upstairs sleep.

(SN: they went to the doctor and find out that Tasia is pregnant.)

"aye what's up bruh.?" zay asked walking down the stairs with tink in his arms crying.

"come here tink....dadda sorry baby girl."I said as I took tink from zay rocking her back to sleep.

"my bad zay bruh let me get them straight right quick." I said to zay.

"iight bruh." he said walking upstairs.

"come on tasia." I said walking up to tink room and laid her down.

then we went to my room.

"here go some clothes you can go in my bathroom and take a shower." I said giving tasia some of my  basketball short and a T-shirt.

.

.

.

while tasia was in the shower I went to talk to zay

"what's up bruh?" zay asked.

"bruh tasia pregnant." I said while rolling a blunt.

"damn bruh how you know it's yours....that bxtch fxck wit everybody.?" zay said.

"man I don't know ima just take care of her until she have the baby and then get a DNA test because she ain't got nobody bruh... her ma boyfriend raped her with my seed in her and she told her ma and the bxtch didn't believe her and she beat her bad." I said taking a drag from the blunt and passing it to zay.

we sat in silent for a while just geekin we chilled and geeked for like 30 minutes, until I got up to go check on tasia and zay went back to check on star. when I got in the room tasia was laying on the bed crying.

"what's up tasia why you crying." I asked and sat beside her.

"I don't know what I'm going to do gudda I don't want to go back there." she said while the tears kept falling.

"tasia you don't have to go back....how long has this been going on?" I asked.

"every since my ma met him when I was 15 years old, then he started..." she said and then just stopped.

"then he started what." I asked.

"he started pimping me... I had no choice but to do what he say my ma didn't believe me and she use to beat me... he took my virginity the only dude that I trusted enough to do something and wasn't forced to do something with was you the other people I had no choice..." she said and put her head in her hands. so all this time everybody even myself been judging her calling her all kinds of hoes she been doing this because she had to.

"damn tasia it's OK ma you ain't got to worry about going back... I got you.." I said to her and pulled her on my lap.

"what about the baby gudda?" she said while looking down.

"what you mean what about it....we gone keep it.... we gone go tomorrow and make sure my seed OK doe." I said while rubbing her stomach.

"OK gudda." she said.

"Call me tre." I said while picking her up and sitting her on the bed while I got up to go take a shower. not many people call me by my real name most people know me by gudda. .

.

.

after I got out the shower I went and checked on tink and she was sleep. I kissed my baby girl's forehead and went and laid with tasia.

I pulled her close to me and she tensed up.

"calm down ma it's just me." I said and she fell asleep with her head in my chest.

vote, comment,  follow

*~lexii*