The Appointment

20 minutes later

we arrived at the doctor and she signed-in and we chilled waiting for the nurse to call us back.

"Tasia Jackson." we heard the nurse say loudly and we got up and went to the back.

I'm nurse Delila. do you have any questions as to why you are here today?" the nurse looking at both Mr and tasia.

"no ma'am we good." tasia said looking at the nurse like she was studying her.

"ok well the doctor will be with you in just a minute." the nurse said and walked out.

Tasia's P.O.V

I know the nurse from somewhere but I can't remember where.

After she left out my phone rung.

Phone Convo

Me: hello

unknown: where the fuck you at bitxh?

End Of Convo

and I hung up immediately. I guess tre saw my facial expression cause he asked

"who was it." and I slowly looked up at him.

" my ma's boyfriend." I said looking at my phone as he was calling again.

(SN: her ma boyfriend name is Larry.)

tre took my phone and answered the call.

Phone Convo

Larry: bitc-

tre: nicca stop calling her fucking phone she ain't non of y'all concern/business no more so don't worry bout where the fuck she at f*ck boy.

Larry: Who the f*ck is this. She my f*cking property she gone always be my business so where the f*ck she at.

tre: I tell you what meet us somewhere and that's where she gone be but I dare you to pull up over that bit and I bet yo punk azs want leave that b*tch alive.

Larry: *laughs*

tre: you laughing like shxt sweet when really you putting your life in danger fucking with me and mines an if you don't believe nothing else I say believe that nicca real talk now try this shxt you want to.

Larry: Ya lil nicca where you wanna to meet at.... she my property and she leaving with me.

Tre: 325 Pinehill Dr at that big abandon building fxck nigca 7:25 p.m. on the dot nicca be there. She staying with me and you leaving in a body bag  fxck nicca try yo luck if you feeling lucky. I'm ghost.

End Of Convo

Tre's P.O.V

after I hung up with this nicca I gave tasia her phone and walked out.

not cause I'm mad at her but because I had to make some calls.

Phone Convo

Dre: what's up bruh

Me: I'm finna pull up over there in about an hour make sure Dee there and call zay and tell him to be over there in about 30 mins.

Dre: Bet

Me: iight bruh ghost

Dre: Gone

End Of Convo

After I smoked a cigarette I went back in to see the doctor was already in there. I walked in and sat back in the chair by the bed.

"hey if you don't mind me asking and you are the baby's father right?"

" yea that's me." I said as I felt tasia looking at me.

" OK nice of you to join us I'm doctor Johnson. We already checked and yes the baby is ok she is now 2 weeks pregnant." the doctor said.

" OK thank you Dr.Johnson." tasia said jumping down off the table.

" you're so very welcome you report back here in a month to here you baby's heartbeat and check the progress of the baby." the doctor said and with that we said thank you and left.

while we were in the car it was silent but I broke it.

"you hungry ma?" I asked looking at tasia as she laid her head against the seat.

" yes I want McDonald's." she said looking at me and smiling.

" iight fatty you always want McDonald's." I said then she hit me.

After leaving McDonald's we were on the way to Dre's and I took tasia with me cause she don't want to be home by herself.

Voteee Comment Follow

*~lexiii*