after affect

When we got Back to the house (Dre,Star, And Dee's mom's house) I took Tasia upstairs to star's room and laid her on the bed....she cried herself to sleep. After I put tasia upstairs I sent star to check on tink and ms. sheila.

(side note: Ms. Sheila is dee, star,and dre's mom).

"They upstairs sleep tre." star said walking down the stairs.

"Aight ima chill down here until Dre them get back." I said while rolling up.

"kk I'm finna go back in my room and make sure tasia straight." she said while getting up off the sofa.

"Aight let me know if y'all need some." I said as she was walking up the stairs.

" Ok I got you." she said.

Then I Dozed Off A Little.

Star's P.O.V

I walked upstairs to my room and heard tasia in the bathroom throwing up so I went and held her hair back.

" you ok hun?" I asked rubbing her back as she got done and I gave her a toothbrush.

"yes I'm OK thank you." she said so low I could barely hear her.

"you hungry?" I asked as we went back in my room and she laid on my bed.

"yessss I want Pizzaaa." she said sitting up.

"well dang you spoke up then fatty." I said and we both start laughing.

I'm glad she feel better and not still tripping over what had happened.

"where tre at?" she asked.

"he's downstairs."I said looking at my phone.

" OK I'll be back I'm finna ask him to go get us something to eat." she said to me and walked out the door.

Tasia's P.O.V

I went downstairs an seen tre on the sofa sleep so I sat on his lap.

"treeeee!" I said jumping on him.

"what's up tasia?" he mumbled in his tired voice.

"wake uppp." I said kissing him all over his face.

"Aight I'm up what's up." he said sitting up and grabbing my waist so I wouldn't fall.

"we want pizzaaa." I said looking down at my stomach.

"we who?." he asked

"all three of us....Me,Star, And the baby." I said and he started laughing.

" yea yea you just want some to eat Ms.fatty don't blame it on the baby." he said and I poked out my lip.

"you hurt my feelings treeee." I said and looked hurt.

" OK my bad cry baby azs girl Ima text zay and tell them to go get y'all pizza." he said rubbed my stomach.

"OK gimmie kissyyyy." I said and he kissed me. Mwauhhh!!!

" Tomorrow you and star are going to go shopping." Tre said and picked me up.