all night

After putting on my clothes and playing around with dre we went downstairs and chilled with everybody else.
" Nene this is tre's girl tasia known to most as miss fatty....Tasia this is my bae Nene." Dre said introducing us.

" Hey hun." Nene said while laughing.

"Heyyyy... And shut up dre....dont get yourself hurt." Tasia said while eating and everybody laughed.

" Y'all caking hard asf over there bruh." Dee said to zay and star.

"Why you all over here boy?.... Exactly mind your own business." Star said.

Dee then went an picked her up and slammed her on the sofa.

"Who you talking to Lil girl?" He said while star was laughing.

"Your punk azs." She said while still laughing.
He walked away but she then jumped on him and start hitting him.

"Say I'm the best sister ever and I'll stop hitting you.....just admit it." She said and everybody laughed.

"You the best sister ever star." Dee said after about 5 minutes.

"That's right with your punk self." She said then went and sat in zay's lap.

"Dee when gonna get a girlfriend?" Star asked?

" Don't worry about all that." He said in his ghetto girl voice.

"Eww gay azs.....you really do need a girlfriend though." I said and everybody laughed.

"Nene you better be quiet before I get dre on that azss girl." He said while looking at me and dre.

"Dre ain't gonna do shxt so you can kill that." I said and dre looked at me and laughed.

" alright we'll see tonight." Dre said and smirked while licking his lips at me.

" oooooww shxtttt they finna get nastyyyyyyy...." Dee goofy azs said while running around the room like something wrong with him and everybody laughed.

" Dee sit your azs down running around here like you ain't got no damn sense and ain't nobody getting nasty in my damn house." Ms.sheila said and glared at us while walking down the stairs holding a sleeping tink.

"Hey mama sheila." I said while getting up and hugging her.

"Hey nene baby. Tre tink been looking for you." She said while handing tink to tre.

Tre's P.O.V

" hey baby girl." I said and kissed her Lil chubby cheek and she started to wake up."

"Hey daddy....I missed you." She said when she finally opened her eyes and hugged tre.

"I missed you more baby girl." I said to her as she looked around.

"Uncle zwayyyy." Tink said and jumped down my lap.

"Hey tink-a-boo." He said to her and picked her up.

"Can we gwo to the pwark again tomorrow with auntie star." She asked while pointing to star.

"Yes tinka we can go to the park tomorrow." I said and she kissed my forehead.

"Yayyy I wuv you uncle zay." She said with a big smile.

"I love you too baby girl......now tell everybody hey." I said to tink.

"Hey uncle dee,uncle drwe,auntie stawr and.... Who's that uncle R
Zay... Me don't know her?" She asked while pointing at Nene.

" hey tinka-butt." Dee said.

"What's up niecey pooh.....this is auntie Nene tinka."dre said.

"Hey tink."star said

"Uncle dee my name not tinka butt, big head...." She said to Dee and then waved at Nene.

"Grandma sheila me sleepy." Tink said while rubbing her eyes.

"Come on then granny's baby let's go to slp." Ms.sheila said.

"Nite nite daddies little girl.....daddy loves you."I said while picking her up from zays lap and kissing her cheek

"Wuv you to daddy."she said.

"Blow everybody kisses tink." I said while holding her.
*tink blows kisses*

"Y'all stay here tonight.....its to late to try an drive home love y'all...come on tink." Ms.sheila said.

"yes ma'am love you too." we all said except for Dee.

"I love youuu mommyyyy." He said and we laughed.

-lexiii
Chapter A Lil boring