Chapter 7

I threw the flower vase that was near me. Glass shattered all over the floor. I then ran to the couch and just started to cry.

"Bella! What's wrong!" She yelled. I completely ignore her and just continued crying.

Why? Well I honestly don't know. So many mixed emotions. Happy, depressed, angry because Luis interrupted our conversation, ugh I just Don's know.

I finally finished crying for 15 minutes which is a long time. "Bella what's wrong hun?" Jessi asked once again.

"Non- nothing Jessi. I'm going to bed." I said. I then dragged myself to bed. I put my hands on my tummy.

"Did you enjoy listening to your daddy's voice?" I sniffed. I'm positive that Joel is the father of my baby. I sighed and went to bed.

*Sol's POV*
Well there he is. Just watching me work. He was actually serious. He was not joking at all. I see him just there eating nachos and he just stares at me.

"Excuse me miss, how much is the game?" An old man asked.

"Were you staring at that guy over there eating nachos?" The old lady asked.

"Three dollars and nope I don't know who he is." I said.

"Oh really? Well we've been here for like 10 minutes and you were just staring at that guy." The old lady said. What a chismosa mind your own business

"Well he's a nobody to me now. Anyways want to play and win a fabulous prize?" I smiled. They then agreed.

"WINNER WINNER WINNER! COME ON PEOPLE LETS ALL CHEER FOR THIS LOVELY COUPLE! HIP HIP!"

"HOORAY!" Some people yelled. I then gave them their prize. The elderly man then gave it to his wife and gave her a kiss. Why you gotta be so cute?

"So before I came here I talked to him. I think you should give him another chance sweetheart." The elderly woman said. She then left with her husband.

I sighed. My phone then rang and it was Joel. I answered to have a really quick  conversation.

"Yes Joel?"

"Soledad. I'm in New York and I swear there's this police officer that looks and sounds a lot like Zandra!" He said which sounded excitedly but I wasn't sure.

"Erm, Joel. Zandra is in heaven now. It's impossible that its her."

"Hm, you're right. Am I missing her so much that I'm starting to see her everywhere I go now?"

"Probably."

"Sol can you come to New York for a week?" Joel asked.

"Um. I'll talk to my councilor to see if I could, since I'm trying to raise my grades up again." I said. "Joel I have to go back to work, I'll talk to you later. Bye!"

"Bye Sol." I then hung up. I look over to yoandri and saw him with Celine. Great, right when I started catching feelings for him he ruins it again. I rolled my eyes and try to convinced people to play my game.

.

"Hey Sol." I heard. I look up from my phone and saw its yoandri.

"I'm on my lunch break." I said. Im trying to avoid him as much as possible.

"Can I offer you some lunch then?" He asked.

"I'm not hungry." I said.

"Well then can I give you some company?"

"Nope, my lunch break is over." I got up and head back to my station.

"Sol why are you trying to avoid me?" He asked.