4: Long Day

The next morning

Kyungsoo got out of bed early leaving a snoring vampire angel. "Gosh, he snores a lot" Kyungsoo said as he put on his clothes and left the dorm, as Kyungsoo got out he saw Sehun leaning on the wall playing on his phone. "What's up Sehun?" Kyungsoo said, Sehun looked "Hey Kyungsoo, how was your roommate?" Sehun asked, "Don't even remind me. Come on and lets wait for Jongdae" Kyungsoo said as both of them started heading towards Jongdae's room. Baekhyun came out of his room and saw both Kyungsoo and Sehun.

"Who are you guys and what are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked, "I'm Do Kyungsoo and this is Oh Sehun. We are here waiting for our friend Jongdae" Kyungsoo said, Baekhyun widen his eyes. "How can you be friends with that guy?! He's so annoying!" Baekhyun said and he left. Kyungsoo and Sehun raised their eyebrows and looked at each other, "This guy has anger problems or what?" Sehun said. "I don't know" Kyungsoo said as he knocked on the door, "Who is it?" Jongdae yelled. "It's me Jongdae, Kyungsoo and Sehun" Kyungsoo said.

A minute later Jongdae came out of his room with his bookbag, "Hey how are you guys?" Jongdae said as they all started walking. "I'm fine, but your roommate seems like he has anger issues" Sehun said, Jongdae shrugged "He just thinks I'm annoying" Jongdae said. "Well he's got problems" Kyungsoo said, the 3 of them went to the cafeteria to eat breakfast. As they came in they saw Baekhyun who was sitting next to a guy with wolf ears, "Hey Sehun!!" the guy said, Jongdae and Kyungsoo looked at Sehun who had a slight color of red on his face. Sehun waved back at the guy and walked toward a table.

"Who was that?" Jongdae asked, "That was my roommate, Jongin" Sehun replied and grabbed his breakfast along with Kyungsoo and Jongdae. They sat down talking and Jongdae kept talking about random things that made Kyungsoo and Sehun laugh. "Woah~ Who's that?" Sehun asked as he pointed towards the cafeteria enterance, Kyungsoo and Jongdae looked up to find Chanyeol walking up towards Jongin and Baekhyun. "Unfortunately he's my roommate" Kyungsoo replied, "Are you serious? He's your roommate?! Lucky you, you have a very tall and handsome roommate" Jongdae said.

"Oh shut up Jongdae!" Kyungsoo snapped as he ate his breakfast, "Ok, I'll shut my mouth" Jongdae said. After 3 minutes they finished there breakfast they threw their trash away and walked towards the exit. Kyungsoo didn't want to look at Chanyeol but he accidentaly did and met Chanyeol's eyes, Chanyeol was looking straight at him. "Hey hyung, your roommate is looking at you" Sehun whispered, "Shut up Sehun" Kyungsoo whispered back and the 3 of them got out of the cafeteria.

When Chanyeol got in to the cafeteria he could smell the coconut vanilla scent instantly even with all the smell of food. "Hey Chanyeol" Baekhyun said, Chanyeol smiled and sat in front of his friends. "How are you this morning?" Jongin asked, "It's been good so far" Chanyeol said, Chanyeol paused, he smelled the sweet scent was getting stronger and closer, and turned around. He saw Kyungsoo with his other 2 friends walking towards the exit, Chanyeol kept staring at Kyungsoo, he tried to stop looking at him but he couldn't.

"Yah!!! Chanyeol-ah!!!!" Jongin said as he snapped his fingers at Chanyeol's face, "What?" Chanyeol said. "What's wrong with you? You kept staring at the Kyungsoo guy" Baekhyun said, "What are you talking about? I wasn't looking at anyone" Chanyeol said. "We say you looking at him Chanyeol. Don't lie to us, we are not stupid" Jongin said, "It was something in the air that just made me want to know where it came from" Chanyeol lied. "Whatever you say hyung" Jongin said and ate his breakfast.

Chanyeol went to his first class of the day which was math. "Why do I have to go to math?" Chanyeol whined, the good thing was that after math was over his next class was Social Studies with Baekhyun and Jongin. Chanyeol got inside the classroom and looked around to see if he knew someone, there were a few demons he's seen but never talked to. He sat down on a desk was way behind the class, so he could be away from demons and people. "No fair Kyungsoo! You got candy and I didn't!!" someone said.

Chanyeol looked up as he heard Kyungsoo's name, Kyungsoo entered the classroom along with Jongdae who was whining about candy. "Kyungsoo let's sit close to the window, it's hot" Jongdae said, Kyungsoo agreed and sat next to the open window. The wind blew and messed up Kyungsoo's hair a bit, 'Damn it!!' Chanyeol said to himself, the coconut vanilla scent was making Chanyeol feel crazy. "This is going to be a long day" Chanyeol whispered to himself.