5:Your friends with Human?!

Math class was over and Chanyeol was the first one to get out of the class. As he go out he breathed in and just smelled pure air, "How good it feels to smell the air" Chanyeol said to himself. Chanyeol walked to his next class which was social studies, which he couldn't wait cause he would get to be in class with his best friends, he found his class and found Baekhyun and Jongin in a table. "Hey guys" Chanyeol said as he sat down next to Jongin, "Hey Chanyeol, how was math?" Baekhyun asked, "Don't even tell remind me" Chanyeol said as he rolled his eyes.

"Was math really that bad?" Jongin asked, "I was going crazy in their" Chanyeol said. Jongin and Baekhyun looked at each other, "We know you hate math, so it was really that bad?" Jongin asked. "Yeah" Chanyeol said, "Ok, then" Baekhyun said, the teacher came in and began to teach the class. Chanyeol couldn't focus, even Chanyeol realized that he wasn't paying attention to the teacher, all that was in his mind was Kyungsoo and the scent. 'Why I'm I even thinking about that little worthless human?! What's wrong with me?' Chanyeol thought to himself.

Jongin noticed that Chanyeol was not paying attention so he tapped Chanyeol's arm, Chanyeol came back to his scenes and looked at Jongin. Jongin gave Chanyeol the'Pay attention' look, Chanyeol nodded and continued taking notes that were on the board. Mrs.Jun came into the class to see how everything was going, all the students stood up and greeted Mrs.Jun even the demons. "Is everything alright Mrs.Jun?" the teacher asked, Mrs.Jun nodded, "I was just checking how everything was going." Mrs.Jun said and left the class.

At lunch

"Thank gosh we're here!! I was starving so much!" Jongin said as he ate a chicken sandwich. "Calm down, Jongin you're acting like you haven't seen food in a really long time" Baekhyun said. "Hey Baekhyun, use your magic so I can have my lunch" Chanyeol said, Baekhyun looked at him and lifted an eyebrow. "Are you serious? I thought you brought all your blood bags?" Baekhyun said, Chanyeol scrached his nape and smiled, "I forgot and I just brought 2" Chanyeol said. "You're impossible" Baekhyun said as he got out his magic wand and made a cup full of blood appear.

"Thanks Baekhyun" Chanyeol said as he drinked the blood. "Don't you also eat normal food?" Jongin asked as he took one last bite of his chicken sandwich, "I can, but it's not that filling" Chanyeol explained. "Aww, ok" Jongin said, Jongin then saw his roommate with his other 2 best friends and stood up from his seat and began to walk. "Where is he going?" Baekhyun said as his eyes followed Jongin, "Hey Sehun!" Jongin said as he sat next to Sehun, "H-Hey Jongin" Sehun said. "Hello my name is Kim Jongin, what are your names?" Jongin asked.

"I'm Kim Jongdae, I'm the troll of the group" Jongdae said with a smile on his face. "Yeah I know that. Baekhyun said you were a troll" Jongin said, Jongdae laughed "I know, but he needs to laugh at least once in this life" Jongdae said. "And you?" Jongin said, "My name is Do Kyungsoo" Kyungsoo responded, "You're Chanyeol's roommate" Jongin said. Kyungsoo nodded, "Yeah, he's so annoying when he's asleep and he's mean" Kyungsoo said, "Don't worry he's always been grumpy" Jongin said. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were just staring at how they were laughing.

"What the heck is he doing?!?" Baekhyun asked as he was Jongin talking to Sehun, Kyungsoo and Jongdae. "I don't know, but your roommate is making them laugh" Chanyeol said. "Why is he hanging out with them?!" Baekhyun asked, "I don't know Baekhyun, so stop asking questions" Chanyeol said. "Jongdae you're really funny" Jongin said as he was still laughing over a joke Jongdae just told. "Thank you Jongin, at least you appreciate my funny jokes. Not like Baekhyun who's just reading a magic book" Jongdae said.

"He's always like that, he never really likes to have fun. All he wants to do is learn new tricks and magic" Jongin explained. "Do you want to know more facts?" Jongdae said, Jongin nodded and payed attention to Jongdae. "I can sing. Kyungsoo can sing and Sehun is a really good dancer." Jongdae said, "Jongdae I told you not to tell anyone" Kyungsoo said. "Oops! Sorry Kyungsoo" Jongdae said, "Cool you guys can sing. And Sehun can dance" Jongin said as he stared at Sehun, Jongdae nudged Kyungsoo and both looked at them. Jongdae and Kyungsoo looked at each other and smiled.

"Hey Jongin, sorry to interupt the moment but if you want you can watch us sing our solos and see Sehun dance." Jongdae said, "Really?!" Jongin asked in surprise, "Yeah, how about your room so I don't disturb Baekhyun" Jongdae said. "And I don't interupt Chanyeol" Kyungsoo said, "Ok meet you guys at 5" Jongin said. They smiled and nodded in agreement, "I have to go now, it was nice talking to you guys" Jongin said and left. Jongin sat down infront of Chanyeol and Baekhyun who were a bit disappointed.

"What were you doing?" Chanyeol asked, "What, I was just talking to them, there is nothing wrong about talking to them" Jongin said. "Why did you go up to them?" Baekhyun asked, "Cause I wanted to, besides they are nice people and also talented. I know that Jongdae and Kyungsoo can sing and Sehun can dance" Jongin said. "So?!" Baekhyun said, "So what, I'm friends with them" Jongin said, Chanyeol and Baekhyun's mouth opened in surprise. "You're friends with humans Jongin!?" Chanyeol said. "I don't car" Jongin said and got up form his table and headed to class.